Some new corals I got today (and a couple of other things)

B

brandonsivek

Well, met up with a guy this morning and bought me some Zoas, Hammer Coral, and Pulsing Xenia, all for $30 and he let me keep the piece of live rock that the xenia was connected too! Thought I would show you some pics of them. The zoos havnt opened all the way up yet, but when I saw them at his house they were orange and kinda purple/grey. Anyways, here are some shots!

B

brandonsivek

Thanks yall! Yeah, I saw those Zoas and I had to have them! Didnt have anything real orange in the tank, except for my orange tip ricordia, but its in a bad spot between two braches on one of my Tongas (as seen above)

tangs rule

Pic 4 looks like a nice little taro tree. I have one that is almost that big now, but growing fast! Got it 2 weeks ago and it's doubleld now

B

brandonsivek

Thanks for the replies yall!
Tangs rule: So thats a Taro Tree and not a Kenya Tree? It came with the live rock so I didnt buy it, just always assumed it was a Kenya.
BTLDreef: Are you talking about my Tiger Conch? LOL It does look like a sea hare with all that sand on top of his shell.

B

brandonsivek

OHHHHHHH, finally caught a pic of my Starry Blenny for you guys. He is hard to get a pic of! Anyways, here he is, this is Momo, according to my wife. (I take care of the things in my tank, and she gets to name them)

btldreef

One of my favorite blennies! I lost mine about a month ago, he was determined to commit suicide and took the whole tank down with him (jumped in the overflow of the BioCube and got chopped up my the return pump, ugly, ugly scene).