some new pics of my 75

masta man

Whatever you do don't feed that sponge rotifers, I did, it got cloged and then it disintegrated. It was disturbing.

fish addict

I have a quick question, how much do ricordias cost around there? How much was it for your green ricordia rock? Because they are beautiful! The only ricordias I have ever seen in person were at a fish store about 3 1/2 hours away for $15 a polyp (I think).

the whole rock was 40 dollars... I dont know what they usually cost, im pretty close with the guys at the store and they usually give me good deals!! There are over 15 polyps on the rock, some fell off in the car ride home so i stuck them in other parts of the tank!

fish addict

around here it would probably be like $40 for one of those ricordias, since they are green and so pretty!
I mean you know the ppl at the fish store but still that's one heck of a deal!

I was in there today for some water and they had another similar rock of green ric's. if you are really interested I could see if they are willing to ship or if you know anything about shipping I would be willing to help. let me know and I could call them to get them to hold it for you.

fish addict

Well I would, but $40 or so for them and then at least $30 for shipping. I don't think so I am saving up for metal halides
stinks that MH are so expensive!

but thanks anyways!

Finally!!!! The got 2 watermelon mushroom rocks today and they are holding both for me.... I get to pick one tomorrow will have pics then. I think I will be done after that!!!

rebelprettyboy

Im ready to see some pics... u have some really nice corals in ur tank and its looks great... can we get a new full tank shot???

My Uncle Dave purchased a "Green Tree Pamau??" (not quite sure on how to say it. But his tank conditions weren't quite right for it when he bought it... The rumor is that this piece of coral is extinct in the wild and only available through hobbiest as ourselves, so I get to enjoy it until his tank gets right

murf48

Originally Posted by spinylobster
Pic of the kids fighting over dinner..... Dont they know that there is plenty for both of them!!!!!!! ***)
To them there's never enough

Tank looks Great

got some pipe organ coral, does anyone know how quick they grow? Also thew in a new pic of the brain fully opened and a frag that started as one stem.

addicted2

Very nice pics! I love the cat eye bubble...REAL nice! and the florida rics in the 2nd pic at the beginning...they look BLUE to me! you're doin something right !! Keep it up!