Some of my stuff....

gemmaandandy

Wow Lovely 'stuff' As I Presume The Technical Term Is, But No Need For Ignorance On What You Wrote As A Reply To One Of My 'simple' Questions.
If You Are So Passionate About This Topic Then You Should Care About How Others Are Trying To Care For There's In The Best Possible Way As Well As Your Own And Wish To Spread Your Knowledge With Us Who Are New To It.
If It Is That Easy To Identify Which Fish It Was Then Help Would Be Much Appreciated!

groupergenius

Knowing myself as I do....I would think I was trying to get said person..."you" to research and learn how to care for stuff BEFORE you aquire them.

jemshores

Morning GP! I love pics, 2,3,4,5......LOL I am a zoa lover! Btw what are those in 2,4 and the last pic? And where do you find such great additions? Live north of Tampa and hunt from there(Tampa) to G'ville on a reg basis and just don't see those colors anywhere..I re-aquascaped and have room!!!

gemmaandandy

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
http:///forum/post/3162709
Knowing myself as I do....I would think I was trying to get said person..."you" to research and learn how to care for stuff BEFORE you aquthingire them.
THIS IS PART OF MY RESEARCH AND I THINK MY Q STATES THE RESEARCH I HAVE FOUND!!!
y have a message board if you cant put q's on it, n like i said i was handed it so no time to prep up on everything / anything for that matter.
some people.......................

spanko

Originally Posted by gemmaandandy
http:///forum/post/3162763
THIS IS PART OF MY RESEARCH AND I THINK MY Q STATES THE RESEARCH I HAVE FOUND!!!
y have a message board if you cant put q's on it, n like i said i was handed it so no time to prep up on everything / anything for that matter.
some people.......................
Stop it. Go complain in your own thread.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by jemshores
http:///forum/post/3162740
Morning GP! I love pics, 2,3,4,5......LOL I am a zoa lover! Btw what are those in 2,4 and the last pic? And where do you find such great additions? Live north of Tampa and hunt from there(Tampa) to G'ville on a reg basis and just don't see those colors anywhere..I re-aquascaped and have room!!!
Pic 2 is King Midas
Pic 4 Is ????
Last pic is another unknown but I love the color.
Most stuff has been picked up in trades and such. Sometimes it has to do with lighting on the tanks they are in. Especially wild caught stuff.

groupergenius

Henry...yep, that's Red Planet. I'm kinda happy it's still retaining the green in it. I only have a few SPS in the tank now and that's my favorite.
meowzer....thanks Dear. I'm trying.

fretfreak13

=O Those last blue ones are AMAZING!!!!! They're all amazing, I wish my zoas were that pretty. You make me feel bad lol

bill109

ahhh. more pics of the red planet. i want one of those sooooo bad..

i found one at the lfs, and i walk over to check it out and its already sold.