Some Sorry Sob Tried To Steal My Bike

V

vinnyraptor

Originally Posted by TODJ2002
http:///forum/post/3168618
this is my bike they wanted. not gonna get it! this is an older pic. i put a black wheel on the back and 905 stunt cage on it. also tried a pair of shinko raven tires.. killer price and and excellent street fighter type of tire.
looks alot like the bike they stole from my buddy....

tangman99

Time to tear the front end off the 1000RR track bike this weekend. UPS came today with my new forks with Ohlin 25mm Cartridge kits professionally setup with Superbike valves.

mantisman51

Protecting one's property with deadly force is not taking the law into one's own hands anymore than stepping out of the way of a moving vehicle. Cherylann, bad news, Arizona law protects people who use deadly force to protect property. Only if we go out of our way to cause harm do we face prosecution. And 28 states have added this to their law in the last 10 years according to Time magazine. I am going out on a limb here, but the right to defend life and property is also in the Magna Carta, the foundation of British and American common law. BTW, I'll take the new VFR 1000, n aked. Cause there ain't no power like Honda V4 power. I know the things gonna be a V5, but I love the V4's.

Hey be careful where you take this, anybody seen American History X....
I always think that prevention is best. just keep the bike somewhere safe.