Some SPS shots

attml

Here are a few shots from my 120g SPS tanks from last night. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!:)

attml

Group of acros. The tiny frag is a Tyree Purple Monster I got from small_time (used to be MEP on this board).

attml

Blue/Green Acro. Pictures never do this coral justice. It is a deep green with unbelievable baby blue tips.

attml

This is the other Tyree Purple Monster frag that I got from small_time in a trade. It lost most of it's color from when I got it (which happened to many other folks PM's when they got them I am told) but it is definitely growing very slowly.

golfish

Mark, You have great polyp extension but your most of your corals (just like mine) looked washed out and brown. You can't even tell the PM is the PM ( I know MEP had it cause he got it from Carlos you got it from Tyree) Your not running Radiums are ya?
Not kocking your tank. Its a great setup and you have some nice coral in there. Their just not where they should be.

attml

jeffro8332,
Thank you very much!!! Here are a few more shots per your request.
aqua39,
Thank you!
your corals (just like mine) looked washed out and brown. You can't even tell the PM is the PM
Mark,
Are you bustin my chops man!
You're not a Zeovit distributor now are you! No I am definitely not running radiums! My problem is that until 3 weeks ago I had MH & VHO bulbs that were 17 months old over these corals. I was due to swap out my Ushios in early March (at 1 year of use) but I set up the new 120g tank/stand instead and couldn't justify anther almost $200 to the wife. Also from March to July most of this stuff was sitting in my frag tank under DE Ushio HQIs with no actenics so they lost a lot of color then as well. Since I put the new 10K ABs and new actenics in the corals have begun to color up some but it will probably take a little while longer to get theeir color totally back. Here are a few more with some color and as always I never photo edit my pics except to resize them.
Mark