Some trippin videos of some mantises.

murph145

cool videos i think i have a mantis hiding in my tank somewhere i can hear the clicking in the rock work but i dont know how to get it out

teaggs

Originally Posted by KidWicked
those guys are cool

I have a 6 in one that I just love and he is a mean little thing :scared:

ginarox

thanks for the videos,,they are quick!!! i dont think i would want one of those...there scary. :scared: have a great day.

crox

Originally Posted by murph145
cool videos i think i have a mantis hiding in my tank somewhere i can hear the clicking in the rock work but i dont know how to get it out
Get a trap.

reef diver

Not true! A spearer mantis will stab right through your hand, finger, etc and a smasher will shatter your thumb! :)

reef diver

Well, what can be said about that, is that its a natural process of life, eat, and be eaten. If we were all in a giant box, and some alien saw us killing eachother, for no more reason, than because we saw someone else do it, they would think it was horrible, its all in perspective.

cjml

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
Well, what can be said about that, is that its a natural process of life, eat, and be eaten. If we were all in a giant box, and some alien saw us killing eachother, for no more reason, than because we saw someone else do it, they would think it was horrible, its all in perspective.

You are right-they are doing what comes natural to them!! :happyfish :happyfish