Some updated pics of.....

al&burke

It is always good to hear about good stories about dogs and animals. You are really good people for taking in animals that need alot of help and want to live a happy life. My neice volunteers at a local animal shelter, she feel in love with the 3 legged chocolate lab stray named Ethan. One day she brought him home and told her Dad that he was going to stay with them, they already had a yellow lab. Well they fell in love with Ethan and Ethan is as happy as can be.
Now I see you have a pot belly pig, I have been doing some research on them and think maybe someday I might adopt one.
Anyways enough of the rambling on, good for you, all of you guys.
Al

If your serious about looking into a potbelly PM me and I can give you some info. The one I rescued went to live at a piggy sanctuary with alot of other pigs I could not keep him permanently.

darthtang aw

Akasha

Vladamir--My first--R.I.P.

Bambi our 9 year old 37 inch tall female.

Aiden--My boy---Staring at a cat.
Take 'em off the Iams. Not a fan, used to be real good food about 15 years ago till Mars Corp bought them out and started manufacturing it in plants in China and substituting Ingredients.
I feed mine Fromms. cost twice as much roughly, but I only feed about 5.5 cups a day.
Dogfoodanalysis.com is a great reference website for dog food. stick with the foods rated 5-6 stars and you will see a difference.
Zukes can't be found in the big box stores usually...try the smaller stores/ boutiques. Switch the food and you won't need the fish oil supplement. If you want to supplement with anything give them coconut oil...beneficial in more ways than I care to go over. Not cooking Coconut oil, but oure unrefined cocnut oil...probably find it in a whole foods type store.

Ok I will look that up, we have been debating about taking him off the Iams. I think I know a store that might have that Zukes I want to get it for my other dog too. I will get some Fromms and convert him over. Thanks again, and you have 3 danes right now!? Wow

darthtang aw

I only have Aiden and Bambi now. I had to find Akasha a home. She started picking fights with Bambi regularly. One day My step Daughter happened to be between them when Akasha decided to go at Bambi. It was not a good thing. So I found a home for her with no female dogs.

teresaq

Your boy is beautiful. I love the spot on his side that looks like a dog head. lol.
I have a friend in MI that trains deaf dogs. I could prob get her to e-mail you some tips on training. She runs a Boxer and pitbull rescue and has a special place in her heart for the white deaf ones.
T

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaQ http:///forum/thread/381914/some-updated-pics-of/20#post_3331156
Your boy is beautiful. I love the spot on his side that looks like a dog head. lol.
I have a friend in MI that trains deaf dogs. I could prob get her to e-mail you some tips on training. She runs a Boxer and pitbull rescue and has a special place in her heart for the white deaf ones.
T
Oh that would be awesome if you could have her email me. I think everything is pretty good he picked up sign language very well but I'm having a bit of a problem with discipline being that hes so huge. My email is ryan3316@hotmail.com
I saw another white deaf one and it kills me but I can't take it on so I'm gonna try to find another suitable home.