Something to look at, comment if u want

squishy

115 g
sal .23
2 250watt hd 2 54 att
a little bit of everything in this one looking for more to add always.

hot883

:cheer: :happyfish :happyfish Do I need to say more. Where have you been? Ha! Thats awesome and you definately know whats going on. Welcome here and Please don't be a stranger; share your knowledge. Those baby bangaii cardinals are AWESOME.

squishy

never a dumb question. :thinking: But the red thing is a spanish dancer AKA:Hexabranchus imperialis. It is part of the sea slug family. It eat sponges and thats about all it will eat. Good thing I have sponge problem. Lots more info on this fella but I would not want to rant on.

fishfatty

I know what to add! You could add some of those great looking corals to my tank!
Got a long way from canada tho!
Looks GREAT!!!!!!

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by Squishy
never a dumb question. :thinking: But the red thing is a spanish dancer AKA:Hexabranchus imperialis. It is part of the sea slug family. It eat sponges and thats about all it will eat. Good thing I have sponge problem. Lots more info on this fella but I would not want to rant on.
Talk about VAIN!!! just kidding,, LOL

squishy

Thanks for the comments I was debateing whether or not to post it. It just feels that I am never done with it. :notsure:

teaggs

Originally Posted by alyssia
Awesome tank, and cute kitty!
That just may be the best tank that I have seen in a while

squishy

Thanks you all.
I will be posting pics soon of my 180 corner tank with a corner tank sump it should be here on the weekend and hopefully up and running saturday night.