south florida

macromania

Hmmm. What lighting do you have? Do I have anything that meets those requirements? If I whhack anything, it will have to be tonight! I'll get ---- (short for Richard) to help us! post your lightin/tank size, I'll get him to check the posts!
Look forward to meeting you too! I think we are up to about 15!

fats71

Originally Posted by macromania
http:///forum/post/2554045
way to go ----, amphibious (I think its funny that I cant type your name)
Im so glad that you put all that info in one place!! Im looking forward to it! Remember that I started to shake two weeks before the frag show!!???
I DO want frags
What does anyone have to part with???
I dont have much, so I will have to use dollars
My worms are spoken for

I could part with
pulsing xenia
pink zoas
neon green star polyps
different kinds of colt coral
a scrap of red macro, grape caulerpa, codium
LAURA

I wish I was still in Fl... and the comment above made me spit out my water onto my keyboard thank goodness it was only out of my nose and not a lot came out...

metweezer

I have no corals at all, yet. I have PC lighting: 130 watt 2 x 65W CF, 2 x Double Bluemoon LED for my 29 Gal. I don't know a thing about corals except I want them. Whatever will go in my tank. Hope to see you all in a few hours.
Steve

digitydash

Wish I could of come up.It was just a little bit of a hike for me.If you have one a little closer one day I will make it.

macromania

It wasnt too bad of a hike, only about $20 in gas

I hope to have the next one at my house, it should accomodate those living further south. We'll have to coax those northerners down here
I llive at Lantana and Miliatry trail.

macromania

I am thinking about hosting the next one at my house, possibly the week after mothers day. I am in Lk worth at Lantana and Military.