southern Wisconsin

onad

looking to trade to anyone with in 100 miles give or take looking to trade or sell

C

cruiser

Originally Posted by Sula
There is a frag swap coming up in the Madison area on January 22nd - interested?
I live in the La Crosse and would like to know more. Thanks

sula

Originally Posted by Cruiser
I live in the La Crosse and would like to know more. Thanks
From the MARS website:
"The MARS Frag Swap 2.0 is being held on January 22nd, 2006 from 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM. The event will be held at the Sun Prairie Public Library at 1350 Linnerud Drive in Sun Prairie (NorthEast of Madison) and will include a fragging demo at 3:30 PM. A suggested donation of $5 at the door will go to the operation of the Sun Prairie Library reef tank."

marcus71

Hello from Milwaukee.
nothing to trade, but am looking for acropora all types, i just recieved some from a friend and awaiting its growth, so i can frag to all.

talath

Hello from Appleton. Nothing to trade right now, but we ought to keep this momentum going. I'm sorry I missed the MARS trade. I heard about it last Saturday. Oh well, my luck. Has anyone had any dealings with the folks at GARF? If so, how did it go?

reeferman1

Onad, I have green stars, green zoos, finger leather, hairy shrooms and candies. What do you have or any one else on this thread? Thanx. :jumping:

reefer jer

Oh ya Ive know Sally Joe and Leroy Headlee for years! They own and operate GARF.....They helped me get started over 6 years ago....great people and corals......
Now the downside to GARF.....Sally Joes been really Ill for a couple years and GARFS went way way down hill....I can understand though.....You can still order from them, but It will take 1-3 months to get your order filled! They may be doing better now....
But If ya want Garf frags Ive got em...I bet at least 50 of my colonys came from GARF years ago....any trade takers???????
Later REEFERS!
Reefer Jerm
Jeremy