southern Wisconsin

talath

It's sad to hear about Sally Joe. I read that she was ill and I noticed that they haven't been keeping the website up to date. I put two and two together and it wasn't very uplifting. They seemed to be getting into some really nice aspects of reef keeping, and species collecting. From their site, they sound like some straightforward and open people with a lot of enthusiasm about the hobby. It's always sad to see worthwhile projects falling into atrophy, and worse yet to see worthwhile people suffering.
If you have some frags you'd be willing to sell, I may be interested. It's good to know you've got so many different varieties.

dbc1717

Hi. I live in Antioch Il, (Il/Wi border) and am just getting into corals. I would be interested in swapping/trading and getting to know other nearby reef keepers. Anyone interested Email me at dbc1717@aol.com. Thanks

reefer jer

yES ITS SAD ABOUT sALLY jOE...i HAVE PERSONALLY TALKED WITH HER MANY TIMES ON THE PHONE...HOURS OF CONVERSATIONS AND E-MAILS....lEROY IS A GREAT GUY AS WELL......i TALKED WITH HIM SEVERAL TIMES WHEN HE WAS REALLY DOWN....i ALWAYS TRIED TO SUPPORT THEM IN VARIOUS WAYS INCLUDSING TRUE PRAYER....
i HAVE LOTS OF FRAGS....E-MAIL ME AT
jerm28@ruraltel.net
THANKS;
rEEFER jERM

reeferman1

Originally Posted by DBC1717
Hi. I live in Antioch Il, (Il/Wi border) and am just getting into corals. I would be interested in swapping/trading and getting to know other nearby reef keepers. Anyone interested Email me at dbc1717@aol.com. Thanks
DBC1717, I have green stars, green zoos, finger leather, hairy shrooms and candies.
I'll email you.

marcus71

I have a really nice Derasa clam, looking for acropora, or some real good montipora, shelving or encrusting. Milwaukee wisco

style23

talath i live in green bay, i have some green stars, purple/blue mushrooms, pink candycane, and a hunk of finger leather

talath

Style,
What LFS do you typically use? I've been to a couple in the area and haven't been impressed. Ever since the big one next to the Big Lots of College closed, there really hasn't been anything to replace it.