SOVIETTACO's 24g Nano-Cube Diary

soviettaco

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/3198573
i hope so! i will name him after you!
pom pom tacos?

[hr]
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! 2010 BABY!!!
Hope this will be a good year, my new years resolution is to stop getting so many inverts

And now its time for the Winter Classic!! Screw bowl games lol.

stevedave08

Originally Posted by SOVIETTACO
http:///forum/post/3202737
I need to get me one of them!!!!!!!! Thats awesome they need to make one for chamber 2 though. Great find Stevedave08

I thought the same thing, so I sent them an e-mail asking about if it fit in chamber 2 as well, but they said no. I ordered one and I'm going to put it in chamber one like they suggest with filter floss, chemipure, and I might do the purigen; but I think the chemipure is enough. Either way though, my second chamber is going to be the fuge with miracle mud and chaeto, so I'm still going to test fit it and maybe it'll work. I'm sure it fits in chamber 2, it just probably isn't as snug as in chamber one. I'll see if any DIY will make it work. We'll see when I get it. If it is impossible to use for a fuge in chamber two, I'm going to contact them about making one. What do you think about those submergible lights?

soviettaco

Originally Posted by SteveDave08
http:///forum/post/3202792
I thought the same thing, so I sent them an e-mail asking about if it fit in chamber 2 as well, but they said no. I ordered one and I'm going to put it in chamber one like they suggest with filter floss, chemipure, and I might do the purigen; but I think the chemipure is enough. Either way though, my second chamber is going to be the fuge with miracle mud and chaeto, so I'm still going to test fit it and maybe it'll work. I'm sure it fits in chamber 2, it just probably isn't as snug as in chamber one. I'll see if any DIY will make it work. We'll see when I get it. If it is impossible to use for a fuge in chamber two, I'm going to contact them about making one. What do you think about those submergible lights?
From what I can tell they are freakin awesome and I'm pissed cause I blew away 60 bucks on the mag light which is the size of a paperback book

How much did this cost ya If you don't mind me asking? Oh and since that comes with that light I tink you should really try out that flower pot idea I think it's a great idea when paired with that type of light, better then my slurpee cup any ways

soviettaco

Well folks tomorrow I am going to a new LFS suggested to me by spanko Thanks again man!!
We will see what they have to offer and hopefully I will be coming home with some stuff.
I'll be heading over to my other LFSs as well I think they should have gotten restocked by now.

soviettaco

Well I could only go to the new place Reef Solutions which I thought was a pretty awesome little LFS for only being open for 1.5 weeks. The guy who was there Jon was extremely nice really helpful and actually engaged with me me the customer something other lfs people have really never done. Awesome coral selection and set up pretty well. They also had free coffee and pastries. They also sell RO/DI water for really cheap like 45 cents a gallon for salt water.
I decided to just get a red acan frag with 3 heads for now seeing as they just opened up and will be expecting more stuff in soon.
So if you live in the Metro Detroit area I highly suggest checking this place out!
I'm acclimating right now so I will have pictures soon