Spare 110, What would you do?

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by Hammerhed7
http:///forum/post/3219249
Crypt, I got your pm. I sent a reply but I don't know if it went through. I obviously won't be ready for a little while, but I will keep that in mind.
I replied back. Let m eknow. I pretty sure Kirk and Joe know the same guy.

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/3219322

Craigslist is evil isn't it.
As to your Grouper idea, I've never been much of a fan of Groupers....Always thought that had that "grumpy/empty" look on their face...i just love the personality of a Trigger.
I can agree with that. They are boring fish. Sit around under a hangover or cave area then just eat when something swims on by.

olemiss

The damsels are picked off slowly but surely. My LFS sells them to me at cost as long as I buy 25 or more at a time.

S

saltman23

how bout a pair of volitan lions? OR a butterfly only tank? Just some ideas....

hammerhed7

I already have a pair of volitans in my 220, which is why I was thinking of an aggressive trigger or eel was kind of looking for something different that I can't do in my 220. 220 stock is as follows.
2- volitan lions 12"+
1- 3' zebra moray
1- 10" orange toadfish
1- 7" male blue jaw trigger
1- 5" yellow tang
1- 5" tomato clown
I like the idea of a butterfly tank, but I am really leaning toward a single species in this tank just due to the fact that it is not in a prime location, and it will be in the corner of my basement. The tank will not be viewed all the time as if it were in my living room. So I am looking for something that will be really eye catching.
The tank has been sitting dry for 10 months because I have been debating whether or not to set it up due to its out of the way location, and the fact I don't really need another thing to take care of (neither of these has stopped me before). The time has come to either set it up or get rid of it, I probably shouldn't have bought it, but $150 for an oceanic 110 reef ready was too good to pass up.