SPS growth under PC's with success

jackri

It can take clams several weeks to slowly starve and die... just because it's still alive in PC lighting doesn't mean it will long term... but the end of your post got confusing to read so not sure if you have PC lighting or not -- just making a clam comment for the most part :)

o no just stating with the lighting upgrade everything seems to have gone mad, like everything is growing in size fast within these 3 weeks ive noticed everything lookin freakishly largers tentacles seem to b longer and everything just seems to b lookin sweet an spreading. for the clam most part its like a light green clam LFS had them in a PC nano said this type of clam doesnt require much light he said it was safe to put in the sand but i had no spot so i put it up high. im not worried about the clam dying out do to lighting since my biocube has much stronger lighting than the lfs biocube where they kept the clam originally. lotta down talk about pc lighting and t5s from hqi owners but like i heard once befor everyones tank is different, 2 biocubes the same size with same perams will not always home the same coral one tank will always b able to do better. i just see it, if people say its working for them then its working nothing else anyone can say. no war here just tellin everyone my experience dont want a huge lighting fight to break out lol, like ive seen a million times.

fcatch76

fish,
We will get a war no mater what we do, as we use PC's. My clams have been with me for 8 months and are growing. The title says success with PC's, that is all..