Star polips

stingrayjs

I got a sheet of star polips at my local lfs, for a real good price. Its a decent sized sheet about 12" x 4. They are not attached to a rock just a purple sheet, when the polips attahed. I'll try to post a picture latter if anyojne need to see what they look like. My question is eveything I have purchased so far is attached to a rock. What the best way to atach them to my curren tlive rock? I kinda have them laying over some now and tucked then in teh crevaces as best as I can. But from what I have read they like alot of current, so I have been finding them pushed off the rock.

J

jupoc911

u can rubber band them down to the rock you want them to attach to. i just wedge mine into crevices though.

crzyfshygy

I just put mine a crevice, or lay it flat on a rock with little flow for about 3 weeks and they will grow right on it.

stingrayjs

Thanks for the info. I changed there placment a bit last night, and htey seem to be staying in place at the moment. I havn't glued them down, and I might not have to if they stay put. My blue damsel didn't like the plasment of one of them so he decided to move it. I though he was trying to eat it at first. I need to get some more power heads or idealy get some of the adjustable tubing I see poeple use that they point where every they need it. I know star polips like a good bit of current.