started a seahorse etc species only tank...

D

dboy999

dragnets as far as?mandarins,scooter blenny etc.?....if so NO they eat the same things my pipes an horse eat i plan maybe one more blenny an atleast 5-6 more horses an 4 more pipe fish..thats it i have a scooter and a mandarin in my main tank..this is pretty much just a seahorse pipefish tank i love it intresting creatures.as i said before i spend more time looking at the 75 horse tank than i do my main 400gal. tank.

ssweet1

I feed mine PE mysis and occasionally brine. good luck with the pipes I cant keep them alive even loaded with pods they just wont eat for me. They only last around a month then die. I also find myself looking at my seahorses(72 bowfront) more than my big tank (275). I have been told the dwarf live around a year but the larger species live 3-4 years,
Carrie

D

dboy999

i feed mysis,cyclopeeeze an daphina sometimes..my pipes eat like pigs also...even the tiny dragon pipe,the gators eat like crocadiles,an the banded eat like crazy also..so who knows...so far so good

mythrenody

Awsome tank! I've been planning on doing a Seahorse tank down the road. It's what got me into saltwater
Best of luck!

mythrenody

Originally Posted by rsedatec
a little off the subject, but how do you get the corline to glow? i have my tank for a year and yet nothing or almost nothing. my water is fine and i have vho lighting . any can use any help. by the way that tank i s a dream. i would kill for a tank like that.

If you have existing coraline algea use Purple up,I've heard it works great. And I think I've read that calcium has something to do with the growth.

B

brushboy

WHoooaa we don't talk about the Brush lightly
if my guess is correct this is a K-section boy posting...and he lives close to BHP
E-section is where the real Brush boy roam

wangotango

nice tank! now that my reef is pretty much stocked i thought about setting up a 20gallon seahorse tank. any advice? i've been doing a little research, but is there anything you can reccomend?