stepped on an anemone

highcottn1

ha thanks. bad news though. i just got back from my trip... like just now and i looked in my tank and couldent see any fish. i had ich erlier but two of my fish didnt get it. the rest of them died. i tod the person that took care of my fish to flush them if they die from it.
well they may be aslep under the rock witch they always do.

highcottn1

ok cool the person called they said that the fish had no signs of ich since my last casulty. i treated them with this new stuff called kick ich so that probably helped. the last time my fish sufferd from ich was about a month ago and now there not showing signs of it.

anamilasti

i just started taking my padi course im goign diving in mexico the first week of april
im staying in the playa del carmen as well, hows the diving there, i was goignt o dive in couzmel for a day?
ps the resort im staying on is called the royal playa del carmn. anyone been there?

highcottn1

is it the riu palace cuz thats were i stayed. o and by the way the diving in cozumel is AMAZING!!!! the best dives ever! i love playa del carmen. its great

highcottn1

Originally Posted by ricks280
highcottn, you have the bug! swf.................. you hosted an anemone :hilarious (rick)

:hilarious

anamilasti

no its not the rio, i seen that one. the one in staying in is literally called "the royal playa del carmen" looks amazing but anywas im so exicted