STOCK LIST For A 180 Gallon? NEED HELP!!!

burrito

*facepalm* i dont have control over BlueBro no more MY FRIEND OVER CALFORNIA IS THE ONE THAT IS USING IT TO STUDY WITH ME! NOW STOP SAYING IT ME IT NOT ME BECUASE I BARLY GO ON IT AND HE DOENT EVEN HAVE A FISH TANK AND NOW HE JOINED YOU DONT SAY WELCOME? AND NOW YOU TURNING IT ALL ON ME?!?!? -_-

scott t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrito http:///forum/thread/382364/stock-list-for-a-180-gallon-need-help/20#post_3337137
*facepalm* i dont have control over BlueBro no more MY FRIEND OVER CALFORNIA IS THE ONE THAT IS USING IT TO STUDY WITH ME! NOW STOP SAYING IT ME IT NOT ME BECUASE I BARLY GO ON IT AND HE DOENT EVEN HAVE A FISH TANK AND NOW HE JOINED YOU DONT SAY WELCOME? AND NOW YOU TURNING IT ALL ON ME?!?!? -_-
Thats the last straw I am not going to waste time waiting for the mods to take care of this I am going to PM all the Admins on here to stop this nonsense from, Burrito, BlueBro and now TheFish. This is out of hand and make it not enjoyable to be here..

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrito http:///forum/thread/382364/stock-list-for-a-180-gallon-need-help/20#post_3337137

You two are the same person...you spell the same and you think the same. All of a sudden you can make a readable sentence. Instead of offering advice ask questions. Make new Thread, post on it just for the two of you. Call it Burrito and BlueBro’s questions we need answered
I promise to answer every one of them..But only post your questions there. Don’t offer any advice, you’re not ready to offer any help to anyone. This will help you both to get the information you need and quit making enemies. If you do this, it will show everyone you just really want to study and learn and not out there pestering people to be mean.
After you get some experience under your belt you can venture outside of that thread…not until I or someone who has been helping you tells you your ready.

scott t

I have sent a PM to all three admins because I for one am sick of the nonsense from all of them.. They hinder the sharing of information on the boards..

bluebro

Im Burritos study partner. I joined 2 days ago. Everyone thinks im a troll cause saltwater fish isn't something I know a lot about.

brokendeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///forum/thread/382364/stock-list-for-a-180-gallon-need-help#post_3337124
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBro http:///forum/thread/382364/stock-list-for-a-180-gallon-need-help#post_3336857
Im new to this site, my join date is yesterday. I don't know alot about fish. Burrito lead me here to teach me about them. What's the big deal, im false on a question cause im new. It's not my fault I joined yesterday and im confused about the site.

The problem is you mentioned knowing Burrito...I think you are Burrito. We are split between wondering if he is a young boy or a troll….OR…..He has a split personality and you are the one that controls the ability to make a sensible sentence.
Your knowledge of fish is equal and worrying about buying fish food for a saltwater tank is very Burritoish.
We really are not mean bad unfriendly people. In our defense Burrito has been torturing us with silly comments all over the board. You know like
How are you gonna afford the money to get the food for them? That's a VERY IMPORTANT
thing to think about.
All that’s missing is the o_O
The only thing that throws me off is the complete sentence but Burrito has slipped a few times and wrote a whole sentence, which led me to believe he is a troll.

If I’m wrong I’m sorry and Welcome to the site…If I’m right..get rid of the Burrito personality and you stay around and learn.
did you hit the nail on the head? lol

burrito

...... Bluebro is right he has better grammer then me pplus im not him *facepalm* how many freaking times do i have to tell ya -.-

deejeff442

wasnt it like a year and a half ago we had like 3 screwballs on here doing the same thing?didnt the mods block them and they went away?