STOCK LIST For A 180 Gallon? NEED HELP!!!

dmanatee

Hey sorry your thread got hyjacked. I am starting to wonder about these yahoos and what not. It looks like your going to have a beautiful tank though. And I thought i was the only one who just has one "false" perc. clown. .. best of luck brokendeck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokendeck http:///forum/thread/382364/stock-list-for-a-180-gallon-need-help#post_3336571
Im trying to figure out how many more fish i can add to the tank when i upgrade, also i need some help with a stock list.
this is what i have in my tank at the moment.
1-blue hippo tang 3 inch
1-yellow tang 3 inch
1-flase per clownfish 1 1/2 inch
1-midas blenny 4 inch
1-royal grammer 2 inch
1-yellw watchmen goby 1 1/2 inch
1-mystery wrasse 5 inch
2-pajama cardinal 2 inch
1- i have a clam as well.
i also have a 29 gallon set up with a longnose hawk and a blue devil damsel. i think im gonna get rid of the damsel. would the longnose get along with the list above. thinking about putting the watchmen in the smaller tank when we move.
Could i add anything if this is my stock list? If so would could i add to where all my fish would get along? i have a saltwater book but cant seem to find it. prolly already packed up. any help would be awesome. thanks guys.

Wait a minute here. . . are BluBro and Burrito the same people? Or Person... I guess? What is the point of you both (or maybe just you) wasting your time on this site, and wasting our time reading your rediculous posts and threads? I'm sorry if I am inaccuratly judging you but this is how it seems. If you actually want help figuring things out, then stop messing around, learn how to type (Burrito) and get down to the point. Sorry for randomly bursting in here and ranting, but I actually come onto this site for advice, and you two (or just you) deminish my learning resources with your rediculous incessant postings. Sorry for being an @ss, but seriously stop. And BluBro if I am falsy accusing you of being a Troll, then I appologise.

Wow, okay sorry for going nuts
Rough day, and getting annoyed at pointless and distracting posts.
As for you Brokendeck, I agree with what meowser said way back at the begining. A nice dwarf angel. . . And again im sorry for kinda going a little bit crazy. It wasn't nescecary

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjardin http:///forum/thread/382364/stock-list-for-a-180-gallon-need-help/20#post_3337313
Wow, okay sorry for going nuts
Rough day, and getting annoyed at pointless and distracting posts.
As for you Brokendeck, I agree with what meowser said way back at the begining. A nice dwarf angel. . . And again im sorry for kinda going a little bit crazy. It wasn't nescecary

OH, I just looked at the stock list again and was thinking a nice dwarf angel would be perfect. I didn't think anyone else mentioned it (but then again with all the nonsense hear I did not read the all the posts).

brokendeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanatee http:///forum/thread/382364/stock-list-for-a-180-gallon-need-help/20#post_3337286
Hey sorry your thread got hyjacked. I am starting to wonder about these yahoos and what not. It looks like your going to have a beautiful tank though. And I thought i was the only one who just has one "false" perc. clown. .. best of luck brokendeck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokendeck
http:///forum/thread/382364/stock-list-for-a-180-gallon-need-help#post_3336571
Im trying to figure out how many more fish i can add to the tank when i upgrade, also i need some help with a stock list.
this is what i have in my tank at the moment.
1-blue hippo tang 3 inch
1-yellow tang 3 inch
1-flase per clownfish 1 1/2 inch
1-midas blenny 4 inch
1-royal grammer 2 inch
1-yellw watchmen goby 1 1/2 inch
1-mystery wrasse 5 inch
2-pajama cardinal 2 inch
1- i have a clam as well.
i also have a 29 gallon set up with a longnose hawk and a blue devil damsel. i think im gonna get rid of the damsel. would the longnose get along with the list above. thinking about putting the watchmen in the smaller tank when we move.
Could i add anything if this is my stock list? If so would could i add to where all my fish would get along? i have a saltwater book but cant seem to find it. prolly already packed up. any help would be awesome. thanks guys.
well i bought 2 baby flase pers that were in the same tank. a few days later one killed the other. thats y i only have one left.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmy http:///forum/thread/382364/stock-list-for-a-180-gallon-need-help/40#post_3337363
That happened to my first pair. The female beat the male so bad overnight and there was no saving him., I waited a few weeks and got a baby and now I have a pair of clowns living in harmony.
The 2 clowns in my 54G also got a divorce.....one beat the other pretty bad, BUT I was lucky (or should I say the clown was) if anyone remembers my thread, I seperated them, kept the one in the 54g, moved the hurt one to a HT......gave it food enriched with vitamins, and after it healed enough, I then put it in my 29G and I am proud to say it has made a full recovery
I do have a pair in the 225G that have never even had a spat