Stuff For Sale In Nj

fishfryer

hi stop by and picked up some mushrooms and star polyps and found tom very helpful to answer any ? and very reasonable. great to do deals .good luck, oh and the puppies are very cute.

xhappyx

Originally Posted by fishfryer
hi stop by and picked up some mushrooms and star polyps and found tom very helpful to answer any ? and very reasonable. great to do deals .good luck, oh and the puppies are very cute.

hehe thanks sorry i didn't have more left when u got here.

bobtail107

Yes, I bought the RO unit.. I can not wait to have it here.. My fish are so excited... This website is great.. Do you still have the wavemaker? How much is it to have it shipped to 14883.. I should have asked this before.. LOL Thanks

misfit

Tom, the clowns, chromis, goby and mandarin ar all doing great. So are all the corals. Thanks. Did you get rid of that great sailfin yet??

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by misfit
Tom, the clowns, chromis, goby and mandarin ar all doing great. So are all the corals. Thanks. Did you get rid of that great sailfin yet??

jeez... tom! u got a lot of admirers now!

yeah, misfit! i got the good girl!!!

misfit

Originally Posted by lpuzon
jeez... tom! u got a lot of admirers now!

yeah, misfit! i got the good girl!!!

That was such a beautiful fish, I wish I could have taken it but I dont know that it would have got along with all my other tangs. Good luck with her :joy:

xhappyx

i'm already going through withdrawl from not having a tank anymore hahaha... i walk out in the back room and as long as the puppies are sleeping it's dead silence. sniff sniff

xhappyx

Originally Posted by Bobtail107
Do you still have a wavemaker? What kind and how much if so?
no wave maker only thing i have that is close to that is the aquacontroller jr.. but it's more then just a wavemaker

xhappyx

Originally Posted by alti
what do u have left?
full calcium reactor some test kits skimmer some powerheadas