Stuff For Sale In Nj

xhappyx

i will try to get online later tonight to get prices and what's exactly left.. still recovering from breaking down the rest of the tank it was like a bomb went off in my house..

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by xhappyx
i will try to get online later tonight to get prices and what's exactly left.. still recovering from breaking down the rest of the tank it was like a bomb went off in my house..
sheez.....tom! i feel u! that's exactly what i told u, remember? but hey, it's ok! when u're not busy with your work anymore, then u could set up a new tank!

xhappyx

have aqua controller and skimmer left rest of calcium reactor is sold.still have to look to see what else i have.

xhappyx

Originally Posted by Bobtail107
would you take forty for the controller and probes shipped to 14883? have you shipped the ro/di unit yet? Thanks..
your money order arrived today i will ship out by tommorrow afternoon and will email u the tracking..

bobtail107

Will you take 40 for the controller? I can send another money order and you can hold the ro unit till you get the next money order and send in same box? Thanks

xhappyx

Originally Posted by NigerBang
so I take it...No powerheads?
sorry i do have 3 maxijet 1200s i also have a small quietone pump.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by xhappyx
sorry i do have 3 maxijet 1200s i also have a small quietone pump.
any ideas on shipping..I'll check shipping or you can..whatever it doesnt matter and I'll take all 3..I will just have them shipped usps ground..dont think shipping will be more than $10
and they are $5 a piece right?

xhappyx

Originally Posted by Bobtail107
how much for the controller? will you take 40 bucks? trying to get you before you ship the ro/di unit..
i kinda wanted to see more then 40 bucks for the controller since it was a $200+ piece of equipment

xhappyx

Originally Posted by NigerBang
any ideas on shipping..I'll check shipping or you can..whatever it doesnt matter and I'll take all 3..I will just have them shipped usps ground..dont think shipping will be more than $10
and they are $5 a piece right?
yea it shouldn't be more then 10 bucks shipping and yes 5 bucks each.