Stuff for sale

radiolotek

Ok I have alot of stuff here.
All items +shipping
prices obo
2 55 gallon tanks with stands $100 ea.
Fluval 404 filter $50
About 12 power heads mostly aqua clear $7 ea or $5 if 2 or more
48" coralife 4x65w pc lights $100 (almost brand new)
About 7 heaters $3 ea
Rio 2500 pump $65
Air pumps $ free if you buy something
Spyder Imagine paintball gun with many extras $ asking 200
2 10 gallon tanks $ 5 ea
I will get pics tonight and a better description of heaters and powerheads when I get home tonight. Most power heads are 201 & 301 size. 1 is a zoo med powersweep. They are all used but will be teasted and cleaned before sending out.
I can be reached easier at radiolotek at tmobile dot com. It goes to my phone.

rrippent

How much for shipping for the lights to 50023 zip?
do they have bulbs, what kind?
is it a fixture or retro fit?

radiolotek

It is a fixture. The aqualight one. 2 cords, 2 switches, cooling fans. I do have brand new bulbs. They are 2- 50/50, 2- actinic. I can throw them in for 25. I think I have other bulbs too I will check when I get home.

radiolotek

As far as shipping I will have to check. I get boxes and packing material for free at work so it will just be what I am charged. I will try to find the best price. I don't belive in charging people extra on shipping. You pay what I pay.

jbyrd

If you want to sell 4 bulbs let me know I am very intersested in them!!!! email me info@shelleyssoycandles.com. Also let me know what shipping to 61252 would be. Not that it matters really...Also are they square pin or straight pin?

threed240

How many GPH are the power heads? And are they in good shape?
I can buy several, and I am definitly interested in the lights. Let me know

rrippent

so you would just charge $100 for the unit (with 4 bulbs?), then the extra actinic and 50/50 new bulbs for $25 more with no shipping? If so I will let you know late this afternoon if they are still available

radiolotek

I'm not sure. I'm gonna check on mon. I'm going camping right after work today so leave your questions and I will make sure I get them answered.

radiolotek

On the lights I will have to look around when I get back. I was gonna charge 100 for the fixture and 125 for that and 4 bulds. I'm not sure what bulbs I have exactly. I know I have 2 50/50 and 2 actinic for sure.

radiolotek

Ok I'm back. Bad news is while camping I had someone break in and steal a bunch of stuff. Ontop of my tv and surround sound they took some fish stuff too. I do still have the power heads. I have some heaters. I have 1 55 gallon tank and stand left ( they broke 1). And now I NEED A SKIMMER. They took mine right off my tank. If anyone has one for sale let me know. I have some other stuff too so when I get home I will take inventory and post it all up. And troutler I do still have the powersweep if your still interested.

bellanavis

If you still have them, and someone else has not already bought them, I need at least 2 powerheads, please let me know when you have time, how much for 2 powerheads, and shipping to Reading, Pa 19607. Sorry about your bre4ak in, that really sucks. Hope your homeowners covers it.

radiolotek

I still have many ph's. I will let you know that tonight. I have been slacking. Sorry guys. I promise tonight I will have shipping info and gph info.

bigyb

let me know what you still have i want a tank if you still have one and maybe some other stuff to email me with what you have left with prices also if you could give me an quote on shipping if you could my zip is 08026 in NJ
email is biglin38@comcast.net

radiolotek

Ok I have
6 Aqua Clear 201 power heads 126 GPH
2 Aqua Clear 301 power heads 176 GPH
1 Rio 400 175 GPH
1 Rio 600 200 GPH
1 Zoo Med Power Sweep PS-20 140GPH
1 Beauty? Exact same as Rio 1700 I think. Not sure what it puts out but it's strong.
1 Rio 2500 680 GPH or 200 GPH at 6' head. It has been converted from submergable to in line. had fitting glued to tubes to accept threaded pipe. You still can submerge it you just have to cover inlet with screen of some type.
I have alot more stuff that is pending sale right now so if it falls through I will post it.
I also have a 30 gal tank that is for fresh water. You can obviously use it for salt but it has no salt equip. hood, lights, and stuff for fresh water.
Stuff pending sale:
1 48" Coralife aqualight 4 x 65w
1 55 gal tank and stand
1 Fluval 404 Filter
2 Rio 600 Power heads

radiolotek

Pics will be tomorrow. Camera is dead. FYI Powerheads are USED. They will be tested and cleaned before leaving. I do not have suction cups for most of them. The Aqua Clears do not have the flow direction flap thinies either. lol <

[hr]
I hope you know what that means.