Stuff For Sale

W

wrassefan

I have a PMS bullet 1 skimmer, an amiracle wet/dry w/bio balls and overflow box, a spectrapure RO unit, a tapwater purifier unit, couple of pumps that were running the skimmer in a 30gal sump. It was able to pump from the basement below into the 90gal reef above with no problems. Not sure of the brand yet. Will find papers. Any interest, email me @ wrassefan@yahoo.com .

mendy1220

Hi:
Interested in the tapwater filter. What brand? How old? How much? Thanks for the response.
Regards,
Mendy1220

W

wrassefan

I also have a seaclone 18" counter current skimmer for $30.00 +actual usps shipping.

W

wrassefan

Make a reasonable offer and it's yours. I think the overflow is either the orig one that came with the wetdry or it is the cpr. It was a friend of mines and he gave it to me.

W

wrassefan

Sorry DvSKIN,
I'm replying from a crude system at work and it doesn't let me link to your email. I couldn't see your email address. Please send me an email.

W

wrassefan

Spectrapure RO/DI unit has 4 stages. I believe it makes 25 gal a day. If you check out the spectrapure website, the mdpi models is the same except the housing is black not blue. It is about 2 yrs old. Filters last about 6-12mo. depending on the water quality. New is about $280.00, looking for $150.00 or bo.

W

wrassefan

Wet/dry, cpr cs100 overflow and both pumps are gone. Sorry all. Skimmers and RO/DI units still available. Also the tap water purifier. Make me an offer.

W

wrassefan

Rebels23,
I meant to say is I sold the pump when I sold the wetdry. I still have the skimmer. Go to Precision Marine Systems and check out the bullet 1. That is what I have with the optional spears80 ball valve.

rebels23

Hey wrassefan,
Do you still have the SeaClone? Does that one come with a pump and tubing? Would you take $30 shipped? How much for the bullet?
Rebels23

W

wrassefan

Rebels23,
I don't have a seaclone. I have an 18" amiracle counter current that needs to be air driven. I was running it in a 30FOWLR and pumping with a penguin. The wooden airstone was driven by a cheap quiet air pump. Did a good job. Not used for about a year. Have a couple of new airstones left but no pumps. I'm looking for $30.00 + shipping. I still have the PMS bullet 1. See last couple of replies.