Subielover's Biocube 14 Diary

fireykat04

Even though the feather duster tried to jump.. It's a beautiful color. I've never seen on that gorgeous!! VERY NIIIIIIIIICE tank.....

nissan577

i love it! subie you are making me get duncans each day so much badly! lol ima do it for you! i love your tank bro!

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2911589
do you have anything better to say then usual? thats pretty mean.

sorry, i didnt mean it to come off mean. Just meant hes been doing a good job over the last few picture posts.
edit: also id prefer if no one responded to this post, this thread is about subies tank. No need to cluter it, just wanted to clear up what i said. If you have any other issues feel free to pm me.
sorry subie

demartini

omg!! your rock work looks like Pride Rock from Lion King!! I love it =) those are some crazy feather duster pictures.

whisk

wow, great pics of the FD. But im going say I find your rock work to be plain awesome. I'm very jealous. I want to rescape mine now.

K

kat74

OMG!! Lookie what we've got here!! I am sooooo proud of you!!! I remember you just starting out when I kinda ummm... "disappeared" from here and now look at you!! Your tank looks FANTASTIC!!!
I absolutely LOVE your aquascape!! The frogspawn is sitting up there at the tip like "Ta-Da"!
Oh! And you *know* I love your duncans!!
Love the acans too! Your tank totally looks bigger than a 14 gallon! I can't get over it - great job!! Love it!~

subielover

Wow, thank you sooo much Kat for the compliments. Your tank was a big reason I decided on the Biocube 14 in the first place. It really means a lot to me that you think it looks nice. Glad to have you back, and hopefully to stay

subielover

Looking for opinions here. Good, bad, or indifferent. I have been thinking about getting rid of my sixline wrasse and replacing him with a yashia goby and pistol shrimp combo. I also wanted to add a few sexy shrimp and am not sure if they would work if a pistol was in there too. Ok lay it on me