Sun coral FS CHEAP!!!

nwdyr

My friend had to break down his 210gal reef do to a divorse , so he gave me 8 pieces of sun coral really cheap. Who needs 8
not me!! I am selling these for 25.00 each!!! i know that is REALLY CHEAP . But I really don't want 8 SOOO get em while you can

nwdyr

No I just got them today , but I have seen them in his tank . I just need to get rid of them fast because I dont want to spend 1hr everyday feeding 8 of these guys
I would not sell them if they were not healthy and eating ok. You can check on the feedback forum , everyone I have dealt with here has been happy with me. Don't want to sound like a used car salesman but i don't think at 25.00 these will be around for long. Hope you get one!

nwdyr

You can count them
I would guess al least 50 per piece ( again they are only 25.00 , just tryin to help my buddy..these are 60-80 here in the LFS)

nwdyr

another one sold~
i have 2 more left , not pictured but comp. to the ones in the pic , if you want you can buy them or wait until I get new pic's up tomorrow nite. These are really going fast though so i dont know if they will be sold b4 I get the pics up