Superbowl CRAP GAME

37g joe

I am certain that the refs where one sided. To all the people who talk about seattles bad plays for one thing after all those horible calls from the refs the team spirit was down.
I just wonder how big of a tank you could get for the pay off that the refs got for throwing the game.

crimzy

Originally Posted by 37g Joe
I am certain that the refs where one sided. To all the people who talk about seattles bad plays for one thing after all those horible calls from the refs the team spirit was down.
I just wonder how big of a tank you could get for the pay off that the refs got for throwing the game.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

whitey

Originally Posted by 37g Joe

Yeah this guy should stick to talking fish, not sports. Thanks

dragracer

No one seems to be pointing out the blatent both hands to the back block on Rothlisberger on the long int return..........right in front of the ref........clear clip.......no call. STEELERS WON!!!!! Thats all that matters!

oceanists

Originally Posted by crimzy
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

HA they are professionalls you need to learn to play through that