Support my friend!

cranberry

My friend did this video for Varsity Fanclub which is a boy band in Europe. Can you help support him by watching the video and make comments on you-tube if you like it! It's the censored version. Some of us may be a little old for this type of music.... but weirdly enough I'm still into the stuff the kids like. I've been dancing around the kitchen listening to it... LOL! The producer is a great guy with great ideas....

meowzer

WELL...that was interesting..LOL...For the type of music it was good, and the production was good too....

cranberry

It's suppose to be commical. It's hard to break into the Biz. It's more for the Tweens than anything.

cranberry

OMG!!! I just realized he put himself in the video!!!! LOL.
He's the inmate on the left and I bet that's his assisstant on the right..... I am SO proud.

monsinour

I stopped watching at 2 minutes and dred knowning that I wont get that 2 minutes of my life back. I guess it was good, so not directed at me nor is that something i would ever listen to, ever. Just remember, disco is dead and "pop" music is disco in disguise.

cranberry

I wasn't asking for critics... I was asking for support for a friend. But I forgot that hostile people hang out here now instead of friendly astmosphere and helping attitude we once had.

flower

I love young people...so much energy. I can listen to that all day when I'm driving. With all the stuff kids could be doing...I think it's great! I can see my Grandaughter buying that...then I could secretly copy it for myself, and no adults would be the wiser....LOL

cranberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///forum/thread/382040/support-my-friend#post_3331590

I love young people...so much energy. I can listen to that all day when I'm driving. With all the stuff kids could be doing...I think it's great! I can see my Grandaughter buying that...then I could secretly copy it for myself, and no adults would be the wiser....LOL

Thanks for watching and giving him another you-tube viewing hit. If you read the Youtube comments, you can see the age group and s.ex this will hit.... squealing young girls.
He does after school drawing programs with special needs kids..... recently he added a special needs kid to his own family. He needs all the support he can get.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranberry http:///forum/thread/382040/support-my-friend#post_3331593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/thread/382040/support-my-friend#post_3331590

Thanks for watching and giving him another you-tube viewing hit. If you read the Youtube comments, you can see the age group and s.ex this will hit.... squealing young girls.
He does after school drawing programs with special needs kids..... recently he added a special needs kid to his own family. He needs all the support he can get.
...So each time the vidoe plays he gets credit? LOL...I will pay it each day for him.

cranberry

I think that's how it works.... I think.....
He is a recorded classical pianist and composer..... his new baby has many problems and the most recent news was heartbreaking because of his Dad's love for music.... he's deaf.
I would walk through fire for this baby.....

flower

Monsiniour is a good guy...He didn't like the music and gave an opinion..I hope you don't stay mad at him. I think he tried to fix it, but he already hurt your feelings and it was too late. This guy would crawl through glass to help others. I'm sure he didn't realize there was more to this young man than a video. That's all I'm gonna say..I promise.

cranberry

LOL. I don't get mad at internet people. But I guess I'm the type that doesn't offer negative feedback when it's not solicited. This wasn't about asking for opinions which I clearly stated, it was to support a friend in his endeavor. I guess the next tank I see that I don't care for I should just come out and say "you just wasted 2 minutes of my life with that picture?" . Come on.... we should have more respect for others.