SWF Airsoft Community...

nissan577

the marines are the heroes of the war not saying the army is to but the army was established before the marines but the marines get the best training the best weapons and they survive they are warriors naturaly born and have the talent and skill of a warrior and they save lives and they are the soldiers that come back they do their job never leave a man behind and never ever disobey their commanding officer so now do you know who is better SEMPER FIDEL SEMPER FI
"whats the most dangerous weapon in the world???? a MARINE and his rifle!"
"whats the worst sniper in the world???? a Marines eye"

soviettaco

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/3189860
the marines are the heroes of the war not saying the army is to but the army was established before the marines but the marines get the best training the best weapons and they survive they are warriors naturaly born and have the talent and skill of a warrior and they save lives and they are the soldiers that come back they do their job never leave a man behind and never ever disobey their commanding officer so now do you know who is better SEMPER FIDEL SEMPER FI
"whats the most dangerous weapon in the world???? a MARINE and his rifle!"
"whats the worst sniper in the world???? a Marines eye"
Hey I respect all military personel no matter their branch I was just messing with ya
I come from a family with service in all of the branches except for the Coast Guard
I thank you for your service
SEMPER FI Do or Die!!!

nissan577

i know you are and im messing with you! i went yesterday to go take the asvab. and all it was only 10 marines recruits and 25 navy and 50 army.

soviettaco

I actually know how to do that, I gotta find my notes on how to make it, there are a couple really good youtube videos out there. Cool stuff, you use saltpeter and cook it down with

[hr]
in the pot and then you end up with a the play doughy substance and then you make your canisters with toilet paper tubes and electrical tape. And then I know an awesome way to make a pull pin fuse.

katsafados

yup! lol..
exactly lol.. add some of the crushed easter egg dyes to the mix and you have colours. Just make sure you atch the temp when your cooking it.. dont want to smoke out your house lol. You also dont want playdough.. its more of a caramel texture and colour.
Do you know how to make the pull pin also? lol

soviettaco

Originally Posted by Katsafados
http:///forum/post/3189977
yup! lol..
exactly lol.. add some of the crushed easter egg dyes to the mix and you have colours. Just make sure you atch the temp when your cooking it.. dont want to smoke out your house lol. You also dont want playdough.. its more of a caramel texture and colour.
Do you know how to make the pull pin also? lol
yes sir you can learn a lot from youtube.

jdl

I just bought a KWA g36c and also have a JG hk614 bought used off the bay. I also ordered a jg g36c for my friend as a christmas gift.
My attachments cost more then the gun, especially the light
surefire m961 x07 weapon light
TM tracer
green laser
acog replica
Maybe next year i will get one of the new KWA m4's and possibly change some of my barrels. I dont play anywhere yet.

andrew989

i have an airsoft gun im kind of new to airsoft same with fish
i have an echo-1 full metal m4 carbine
i want to get an eotech but the front sigh might get in my way so i would probably get rid of the front sight

soviettaco

Well I should have updated a while ago but today I get to take some pictures of my Georgian Special Forces kit cause I am going to my OP tomorrow. So expect pics in an hour or two!!!!!11

soviettaco

So I lied about the pics......... When ever I make promises something bad always happens to me. So I said I was going to get pics for you all, and I said that before I left school. Of coarse thats when the crap hit the fan. My GF and I are leaving a parking structure at WSU in her car and then it hits us "Wow your car is making a lot of noise!" I swear to you it sounded like it had a 440 ci v8 in it. So I was like It might just be cold or someone had enough balls to cut out your catalytic converter in broad daylight. So we have to drive maybe a tenth of a mile to get some gas, and that was when we heard the scraping sound. Her muffler rusted out and was dragging on the ground but the exhaust pipes were still in there designated spots. So essentially the car was trying to pole vault
so AAA had to come out and jack up the car and zip tie the muffler up. even though it was a pretty painless thing it's kept me from even getting onto my computer till now.
Soooo instead I'll be taking pics tomorrow and it won't just be me

I'm looking forward to this event in Lansing on Saturday, between 70 -80 people will be there and hopefully I will get some pics of that, possibly even some film!!!
Wish me luck I have to go beat back the Chechnyans

soviettaco

Ok heres some pics in the dorm lol trying to keep it on the down low
Tomorrow is the event and I will have some pics from that so I am pretty excited. Sorry the pics are so blurry we were having trouble with the flash.
So once again this is a Georgian Special Forces impression
here's what you can compare it to, the real deal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxSil...eature=related

Tell me what you guys think!!
I just realized I don't have a mag in lol.