Swf.com

Since you have made such a fuss over her making so many post,why don't you give her a free $75.00 U Build It to show your gratitude:D I for one think she deserves it:)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, you all but I got a private offer via email....me being the discrete type and all, I couldn't possibly tell ya what the offer was, though. :happyfish
But appreciate you thinking of me. :D

nm reef

The boss may be doing something special for her...10000 posts is a lot of time and effort. Probably deserves some special recognition.
But wait until we fellow sharks give her the surprise in the shark tank!!!!!!:D
So if ya'all here a bunch of screams and loud noises from the shark tank don't freak...its just Beth getting her reception for reaching 10 grand!!!

squidd

Whatever she "Gets" :nervous: I'm sure she deserves it...:cheer:
And all her time/work/advice has been appreciated by all...:cheer:
And one more.........Three "Cheers" for Beth.....................:cheer:

nm reef

...seriously I couldn't agree more.
When I first came here in January of 2000 Beth/Sammy/Mr. Salty were the primary sources of reliable information for me. Beth and Sammy are still here helping any and all that want the resources...sadly Mr. Salty has faded from view...without them this site would never have developed to the place it is today...so I too say...congradulations Beth...and thanks a ton for helping develope this site into the best on the web for accurate/friendly hobby related info!!!:yes:

T

thomas712

Personally I believe this is a good opertunity for a photo op.
What about it Beth, care to step in front of the lens when you recieve your "secret package" :thinking:

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Tommy, depends on what's in the box :D
Gosh, you all are making me feel nostalgic. I was actually member #35 at SWF.com and so fortunate to have come to a very dynamic BB. As most of you know, most upstart BBs fade away, but SWF.com steadily got bigger and bigger, with more and more members. [We only had 3 forums when I joined here]. Its been fun and the best part has been finding a community of good folks who are hobbyist like me. The sharing of this hobby with you has been the best part---even better than being a Shark. :D

beth

Administrator
Staff member

Originally posted by Squidd
Probably some super secret code to change her name like "Kip" did.

Squid, I can already do that. :D

scotts

Beth, 2 posts in a row? Trying to get to that magic 10,000 and your "secret package".

Scott
BTW. Thank-you for all your hard work.

F

fever

Way to go Beth, Keep up the good work and thanks for all your help

beth

Administrator
Staff member
fever, is that your mandarin? She looks awesome if so. What type of tank do you have her in?

lovethesea

Like I said awhile ago, PPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
When and where????
Congratulations for a job well done, you have dug me outta a few messes!!
Thank you!!
:joy:

squidd

YES...YES...A Party...
And we are all invited... :jumping:
And there will be Music...:happy: :happy:
And Dancing...

And Fish...:happyfish