T-5 Bulbs

Hello everyone. It has been too long since I've been on the boards. You know how it goes in the hobby...I'm back and getting my 75g reef back under control. I need to replace my 6 T-5 bulbs as they are pretty old. First things first, how should I go about replacing them? One a day,week or what?
Also, where are the best places online to find replacement T-5 bulbs, Geismann , ATI etc...

mr. limpid

Is there living things in your tank? If not replace them all at one time if there is living creatures I would replace 2 at a time. Many places for bulbs just goggle for best price.

1guydude

I only changed one a week till the 3rd week (4bulb system) than i changed the last two at once!

J

jstdv8

I've also read that it's ok to replace them all at once but just shorten the time the lights are on for a few weeks while the corals get adjusted.
API makes some great bulbs with superior PAR numbers

bang guy

I think it's crazy to replace them all at once if you have corals in the tank. If it were me and I had 6 T-5s I would replace one every 2 months forever. I used to keep a chart that lists the date each position was changed. Buy them all at once and replace them in regular intervals so you don't go from 75% efficiency to 115% efficiency all at once and then back down to 100% within a week. That's just pure stress for your corals.

So you prefer KZ over ATI? I have been using the ATI Aquablue Special as a 50/50 type bulb and the ATI Blue + for my blue bulb. I have also 1 Geisman Actinic for the 420 supplemental light. What would you replace and with what KZ bulb?
I have a 6 bulb setup and I believe I have 4 Blue +, 1 Geisman Actinic and 1 Aquablue Special.....

In replace of what? One of the blue Plus bulbs? It actually has a great color to my eyes. One the blue side, but too too much as well as having nice florescence. Also the Blue Plus bulbs have a high PAR rating.