T.o.

oceanists

Originally Posted by reckler
I think TO is a complete idiot. He has a good oppertunity to make something of himself after the philly thing and here he goes again. He should be bared from the NFL for life. people like that give the NFL a bad name. he would respect life better if he were out digging ditches or some other hard labor, instead of skating by life with the silver spoon...Give the money to someone that wants to play ball and makes the game good, just like the old days.
bradshaw fought depression for years and he didn't make a spectical of himself.
GET RID OF T.O.!!!

and one more time ..... T.O. DIDNT ATTEMPT SUICIDE!!!
ALLERGIC REACTION!! 911 TAPES DIDNT MENTION SUICIDE!! HE WASNT ON 72 HOUR WATCH!!!
GET OVER IT !!!
GO BACK TO THE MTV FORUMS IF YOU WANT FALSE GOSSIP!
holy cow... get off the mans back you dont even know him.. and to call him an idiot is ludacris... this is a man that graduated from college.
I believe the media and the DPD owe this man an apology
1. for leaking Personal Health Information (which is a federal crime)
2. Saying he attempted suicide without any evidence, this man has a mother , father and a 8 year old son. Im sure that what they want to see all over the TV as they worry about if their family member is OK. And I know what your gonna say , he said he tried to harm himself. Let me give you local anethsesia and see how accuratly yu answer simple questions like, Are you a boy? Are you human? Do you live on earth?
3 Prying into this mans life and trying to turn every little thing into a negative ..... I AM SICK OF THIS!
GO T.O.
GO COWBOYS!!

reckler

You are probably right. there is no sence for fighting and argueeing about someone. This therad was posted and I offered my opinion on the subject just as everyone one else has. thank god for a free country and freedom of speech. I can care less what he does and how he does it. my opinion stands as well as your opinion. that is why things in life fail most of the time, because no one can agree on anything at one perticular time. I value your opinion as much as the next person probably would value mine.
I'm not a pro NFL player and don't make 25 mil, but I do know that if I had the opertunity for that I wouldn't act like he does.

oceanists

Originally Posted by reckler
You are probably right. there is no sence for fighting and argueeing about someone. This therad was posted and I offered my opinion on the subject just as everyone one else has. thank god for a free country and freedom of speech. I can care less what he does and how he does it. my opinion stands as well as your opinion. that is why things in life fail most of the time, because no one can agree on anything at one perticular time. I value your opinion as much as the next person probably would value mine.
I'm not a pro NFL player and don't make 25 mil, but I do know that if I had the opertunity for that I wouldn't act like he does.

Yeah , but rich people have different lifestyles than people like us ... when it all boils down they do still suffer the same emotional problems... money doesnt bring happiness ... although it does help.. allthough its not the issue, he does have problems in his life, he has an 8 year old son that he cannot see.
Still this man is trying hard as a player for the Cowboys ... 1 week after a broken finger this man is saying I am reaedy to play and give it my all for the cowboys.(and this is a WR). Cowboys fans should not be quick to right this man off .... he is giving a great effort and has the potential to come up HUGE for a team that has been struggling for the last decade.
Think about it this timeline (and Im not trying to shove my opinion down your throat because I was a genuine TO hater a year ago)
Week 2 - Diagnosed with a broken fourth metacarpel (here is a example of the pain this causes)
Put your hand out like your going to shake someones hand. Grab your pinky tightly with your other hand and put downward pressure on your pinky. Now make a fist and squeeze.
Hurts doesnt it, Imagine having pain 50 times worse than that because you have a plat and screw drilled into your bone.
2 days after plate and screws are in he is out practicing for the Cowboys and causes irritation, so he takes 3 pain

[hr]
which isnt at all life threatening (I have taken 7 Vicidon and drank a 6 pack... not happy about it , nor am I bragging but those were my party days) combine that with supplements that he is taking to speed up recovery time and it has potential of triggering a adverse reaction sending anybody to the ER and making them unresponsive especially to be interigated by the police dept. This man probably picked one word and hung on to it just so he could shows signs of life.
Then a week later he says he is ready to play.
If this man was not trying he would have the oppurtunity to say you know what my finger is broken in a bad place ad Im going to be out 4 weeks ... not the case.
I agree there is no need to argue which is why I have come back in a much calmer state of mind.

emmitt2

Hmmmm
Now it comes out that TO's longtime girlfriend and one time fiancee dumped him on Monday the day before this supposed allergic reaction. This info was told to the Dallas news by TO's longtime trainer who TO fired the next day with no explanation.
Seems like a huge coincidence that TO is injured, gets dumped and then has an "allergic reaction" to meds hes been on for at least 8 days where the cops inexplicably make up all these terms like depression, attempted suicide and that his publicist was trying to get

[hr]
out of his mouth. Weird :thinking:
This was definitely more than a simple mistake and misunderstanding by TO.
As for TO being HUGE for us this year.... He better start soon cus he sure hasnt been very big so far and we need him unfortunately.
P.S.-I dont think the allergic reation story is believeable at all. TO himself said at the press conference that he mistook the

[hr]
for his supplements and took too many by accident. That doesnt sound believable or like a allergic reaction. Getting woozy from taking too many pain

[hr]
isnt an allergic reaction, its called od'ing. How would he have an allergic reaction at least 8 days after starting the meds? Also, they asked him what supplements he took with them to cause this and he gave a bs response at the press coinference and said there were too many to name off the top of his head. He knows exactly what he is taking im sure.

oceanists

Originally Posted by emmitt2
Hmmmm
Now it comes out that TO's longtime girlfriend and one time fiancee dumped him on Monday the day before this supposed allergic reaction. This info was told to the Dallas news by TO's longtime trainer who TO fired the next day with no explanation.
Seems like a huge coincidence that TO is injured, gets dumped and then has an "allergic reaction" to meds hes been on for at least 8 days where the cops inexplicably make up all these terms like depression, attempted suicide and that his publicist was trying to get

[hr]
out of his mouth. Weird :thinking:
This was definitely more than a simple mistake and misunderstanding by TO.
As for TO being HUGE for us this year.... He better start soon cus he sure hasnt been very big so far and we need him unfortunately.
P.S.-I dont think the allergic reation story is believeable at all. TO himself said at the press conference that he mistook the

[hr]
for his supplements and took too many by accident. That doesnt sound believable or like a allergic reaction. Getting woozy from taking too many pain

[hr]
isnt an allergic reaction, its called od'ing. How would he have an allergic reaction at least 8 days after starting the meds? Also, they asked him what supplements he took with them to cause this and he gave a bs response at the press coinference and said there were too many to name off the top of his head. He knows exactly what he is taking im sure.

Read into your post and youll see the obvious BS, then rethink it.
Im done on this subject because you always have the media followers that beleive everything they say....... Are you a 15 year old girl????
I wont be back in this thread .... really.... his personal life is no ones businuss but his own....
I almost hope that you have an allergic rection to something and they label it as attempted suicide and your family has to worry untill they hear the truth from you.
All you are is a Media Apologist that will try to dig anything up to support their mistake LOL!!

Dont bother replying because you have reached Ignore list status and I can no longer see your posts. Because these forums arent for this.
Good Riddance!

emmitt2

LMAO
When you are wrong(as you always are when you talk about sports) you always leave posts. p.s.- hows that coco crisp move workin out?

There was no allergic reaction which came from TO's mouth himself. He himself said that he "accidentally" took too many pain

[hr]
, that aint an allergic reaction. Sounds believable though. I know whenever i have some vicodins, i just mix them all together with a bunch of vitamins and take a bunch of

[hr]
without bothering to look at what they are. I can just see it now, "Dang, was that 7 vicodin or 7 vitamin c tabs i just took? Oh well, who knows, lemme take a few more vicodins".
Likely.
That story is ridiculous. Only Barry Bonds(in his fans eyes) takes a bunch of

[hr]
having no idea what he is taking.

scubadoo

LMAO
When you are wrong(as you always are when you talk about sports) you always leave posts. p.s.- hows that coco crisp move workin out?

There was no allergic reaction which came from TO's mouth himself. He himself said that he "accidentally" took too many pain

[hr]
, that aint an allergic reaction. Sounds believable though. I know whenever i have some vicodins, i just mix them all together with a bunch of vitamins and take a bunch of

[hr]
without bothering to look at what they are. I can just see it now, "Dang, was that 7 vicodin or 7 vitamin c tabs i just took? Oh well, who knows, lemme take a few more vicodins".
Likely.
That story is ridiculous. Only Barry Bonds(in his fans eyes) takes a bunch of

[hr]
having no idea what he is taking.

I would agree with you as TO has NEVER earned any respect, trust or any other favorable status from a fan standpoint. You can not beleive a word he says.
He probably just needed a little limelight.....a planned performance ....you never know with this clown and the circus he brings with him to town.
The Cowboys will be lucky to win 8 or 9 games....and with TO and the clown circus......it could mean addtional losses down to the 6 game range once TO puts his big red nose on and starts with the sideshow.
Regradless of what you beleive regarding this episode.....TO is on the down side of his career...just an average receiver at best now.
Let him prove my opinion of his clown circus wrong on the field for the entire season. ..and where I think he stands now in his career.... which is on the downward spiral.
TO has done nothing in his career to earn the respect from the fans...and it turn...desrves NONE.

oceanists

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
I would agree with you as TO has NEVER earned any respect, trust or any other favorable status from a fan standpoint. You can not beleive a word he says.
He probably just needed a little limelight.....a planned performance ....you never know with this clown and the circus he brings with him to town.
The Cowboys will be lucky to win 8 or 9 games....and with TO and the clown circus......it could mean addtional losses down to the 6 game range once TO puts his big red nose on and starts with the sideshow.
Regradless of what you beleive regarding this episode.....TO is on the down side of his career...just an average receiver at best now.
Let him prove my opinion of his clown circus wrong on the field for the entire season. ..and where I think he stands now in his career.... which is on the downward spiral.
TO has done nothing in his career to earn the respect from the fans...and it turn...desrves NONE.

Hey Emmit , I gues Michael Irvin never know what hes talking about either, or Physc or coaches. Your a Joke
Coco Crisp is going to be working out well, evrybody has an off year just have to stay positive. Hard to play through injuries..... how many yards did TO have yesterday a weeki after injury ??????? LOL your too funny

emmitt2

LMAO

Weren't you whining and crying that i was on your ignore list? and i'm the joke???

I knew that you couldn't resist

As far as TO, he had 88 yards and looked decent, except for ANOTHER dropped td. I never said he wasn't a good player. I said he wasn't worth the distractions and drama that he causes. Btw, he has more dropped td's than actual td's. Good thing Glenn never drops 'em.

The Sox had way less injuries than the yankees or even Blue Jays for that matter. They got worked at home 5 games and then folded. Try again next year but you know for a fact that this year was a miserable failure and the Yankees out GM'd and outplayed you.

oceanists

LMAO

Weren't you whining and crying that i was on your ignore list? and i'm the joke???

I knew that you couldn't resist

As far as TO, he had 88 yards and looked decent, except for ANOTHER dropped td. I never said he wasn't a good player. I said he wasn't worth the distractions and drama that he causes. Btw, he has more dropped td's than actual td's. Good thing Glenn never drops 'em.

The Sox had way less injuries than the yankees or even Blue Jays for that matter. They got worked at home 5 games and then folded. Try again next year but you know for a fact that this year was a miserable failure and the Yankees out GM'd and outplayed you.

Wouldnt dissagree with you on the baseball side , they were out Gm'd wouldnt necassarily say outplayed.. I beleive the Redsox won the head to head series and also the Redsox had far more injuries than the yankees..
Foulke , Papelbon, Crisp, Ramirez, Nixon, Wily Mo, Clement, Wakefield, Ortiz Lowell , Schilling, Veritek, Gonzales
Then you have the players that were injured for a week or 2
Where are you getting your number
Yankees only had Sheffield, Matsui, Wang, Johnson, and Damon (for about a week)
TO played good and IMO is worth the drama that he brings , dont be pissed at him , blame the media and their suicidal accusations .... really people like you just feed on it so it will never stop. Drama can only be created if people make a big deal about it..... he hasnt brought any of this on himself (at least this year SO far..

scubadoo

Originally Posted by Oceanists
TO played good and IMO is worth the drama that he brings , dont be pissed at him , blame the media and their suicidal accusations .... really people like you just feed on it so it will never stop. Drama can only be created if people make a big deal about it..... he hasnt brought any of this on himself (at least this year SO far..
THe police filed a report based on statements given by an incoherent TO and his publicist who just happened to be there.
TO pays the price for his past antics on/off the field. The guy deserves no respect from the fans as he has no respect for the game. IMO...he desrves everything he receives and all the negative press. Let him demonstrate he has changed before he is granted any "slack".
There is still a part of me that believes this was all staged...that is how "disturbed" I beleive this guy to be. Starved for the limelight and to be the attention of the nfl world.
He is an average receiver now......not worth the baggage he brings and potential damge he can do to a team.

trainfever

Originally Posted by Oceanists
yeah that would be real funny ... put more stress on somebody that is "supposedly" allready depressed...
all you will do is piss him off
and it will be that much funnier when he catches 3 TD's on your sorry philly phan @$$e$
Well all he had was 3 catches and none of them were even close to being a touchdown.
As soon as he caught the two sideline passes, he ran out of bounds like a little girl. He also let up on a few passes because he knew he was going to get hit. You'll get tired of him.

ruaround

there is no way you can pin that performance on TO... sure they threw the ball at him 10 times and he only caught 3, but 3 were picked one was dropped (and if youre gonna side with Joe Buck then ya he heard foot steps or was it over thrown?) and the other 3 defensed... T Glenn only caught 5 balls and was thrown at 12 times... what about Whitten dropping several balls too??? Bledsoe was under duress all day sacked 7 times... 7 freakin times... i would say that alot of this would lie on the O line...

scubadoo

Originally Posted by ruaround
there is no way you can pin that performance on TO... sure they threw the ball at him 10 times and he only caught 3, but 3 were picked one was dropped (and if youre gonna side with Joe Buck then ya he heard foot steps or was it over thrown?) and the other 3 defensed... T Glenn only caught 5 balls and was thrown at 12 times... what about Whitten dropping several balls too??? Bledsoe was under duress all day sacked 7 times... 7 freakin times... i would say that alot of this would lie on the O line...
His CONTINUED sideline circus show is unacceptable.

akbuuur

alot would lie on the O line or the D- coordinator depending on how you look at it. either way to was pwn.d and i was happy not to mention mcnabb is on my fantasy team

ruaround

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
His CONTINUED sideline circus show is unacceptable.
you mean the part where he was getting in the face of the O-Line or the part where he was yelling at the defense to make a stop... just to put Bledsoe out there to make an errant pass and essentially lose the game??? did you see when he and Bledsoe "fived" each other on the way out to the field on their last series... wnd Bledsoe didnt throw it at him once...

scubadoo

Originally Posted by ruaround
you mean the part where he was getting in the face of the O-Line or the part where he was yelling at the defense to make a stop... just to put Bledsoe out there to make an errant pass and essentially lose the game??? did you see when he and Bledsoe "fived" each other on the way out to the field on their last series... wnd Bledsoe didnt throw it at him once...
No...I'm talking about the part where he is screaming coming off the field you got to be f'n kidding me after the one interception and screaming at the coaches.
He is and will be a distraction. Most players in the nfl that would have such a reaction would not be under the microscope. It will be only a matter of time before the circus starts full-time. He is a head case.
Beldsoe is a class act...although he is on the decline...much like the TO.