Tangs,tangs,tangs!!!!

nimo1969

dogstar what type of tang is that ( your favorite) cool looking ................ How big does it get ??

wangotango

koles are my favorite. do you know how they get along with other tangs, are they pretty easy going? beautiful fish btw!

unleashed

My tangs
pacific blue hippo tang
scopus tang
sailfin tang
unicorn tang
lined eyed sergion
foxfaces not tangs but they are closely ralated
bi colored(black and yellow)aggressive tank
majestic(white with black saddle)

dogstar

Originally Posted by nimo1969
dogstar what type of tang is that ( your favorite) cool looking ................ How big does it get ??
Its a Pacific Ocean Sailfin Tang, Zebrasoma veliferum , Mines around 6 inches and 5 years old, In the wild they can get 15 inches but dont grow that big in an aquarium.

mcintyre92

those are awesome esp the blue,chevron, and kole tang
how big do kole tangs usually get?
i was thinking of getting 1 but have 5 fish in my 75 gal

dogstar

unleashed, your Lined Eye Surgeon, what species is it ?? Is it Acanthurus dussumieri ??
Dont see it often.

unleashed

Originally Posted by Dogstar
unleashed, your Lined Eye Surgeon, what species is it ?? Is it Acanthurus dussumieri ??
Dont see it often.
yes that is exactly what she is .not a very common fish in the hobby industry at all igot her for a great price she is aprox 1 ft now.i searched all over in several sites and no one carries these for sale.but she eats like a pig and bites lol ..i have to be really careful when i have my hands in the tank ya know its bad when you have to watch out for a tangs to get you instead of the lionfish. :notsure: