Tank Mate for Picasso Trigger?

TheJoker1991

Hey y'all I wanted to know opinions on different tank mates for my Picasso trigger. Right now I have a lunar wrasse, and a neon wrasse with the trigger.. I had two maroon clowns but either the lunar or the trigger ended up killing them sadly.. Now Im at a stand still with what to put in this tank. It is a 90 gallon display and a 30 gallon sump.. Any ideas are great ideas

M

mistyseim

Hi. You can try Dogfaced pufferfish or Foxface rabbitfish. Or try other fish that would not be threatened by their aggression.

TheJoker1991

Okay that would be great. I would love a puffer I just have to find one haha. And a rabbit fish does it have to be a fox face or any rabbitfish?

N

nathanieltyler

In my experience with a trigger, you want a big fish that can fight the aggression. Perhaps a Niger or a harlequin tusk? And yes, pufferfish would work too, if you are a little short on space.

R

Roger2021

In my experience with a trigger, you want a big fish that can fight the aggression. Perhaps a Niger or a harlequin tusk? And yes, pufferfish would work too, if you are a little short on space.
I completely agree with you thank you for this information Menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Keysman

I have a powder blue tang, saddleback puffer, lemonpeel angelfish and a cleaner wrasse and have no problems at all.