teenagers

lor404

hi there, im actually newbie here, im studying animaton and working on timeshare attorney business, feel free to ask something : D

silverado61

I quit drinking back in my late 20s. The day I got my CDL license was the last hoorah for me. At 0.01 a DUI on a CDL just wasn't worth taking the chance. First DUI I lose that endorsement for life.

pegasus

I like cough drops.

I thought about reporting lor404, but I'm not quite sure which violation to categorize it as. Spam, solicitation, trespassing, disturbing the peace? What? If only there was someone here who was working on timeshare attorney business, then I could ask which rule had been broken. I'm such an animated person... lmao!!!

trigger40

I like cough drops.

I thought about reporting lor404, but I'm not quite sure which violation to categorize it as. Spam, solicitation, trespassing, disturbing the peace? What? If only there was someone here who was working on timeshare attorney business, then I could ask which rule had been broken. I'm such an animated person... lmao!!!
watch this.

pegasus

WE HATE YOU.
There are ways to say it that don't sound as coarse as "I HATE YOU". If you use a little tact, you can offend someone without hurting their feelings. Example: I dislike you, I despise you, I abhor you, I detest you, I execrate you, I abominate you, I loathe you, etc...

If that doesn't work, there's always: "If you ever say that again... I'll kill you". Of course, that should always be your last resort. Just saying...