tell me whats new with you

jennythebugg

I have only been able to get on for a few minutes at a time so i wanted a thread for us all to ''catch up'' in.
As for me, a couple of friends and I decided to open a tattoo shop ,theyve been tattooing for a while now and I am apprenticing on piercing ( not sure if it's my bag yet lol) April 5th is our grand opening and i am nervous as all get out ! Nobody expects to get rich, we just want to have fun and support our families... and no i am not going to be getting a bunch of tattoos lol, i did however get a bean on my back for tobin (that my daughter drew and i let her tattoo on me) and that will prolly be the only one.joined up with some friends and started a band - still in the ''basement phase'' lol but having a blast behind the microphone it really is an awesome feeling. been spending most of my evenings working on the shop . thats why i have been noticably absent from the boards. working hospice from 6 am till 4 pm most days and then the shop till 10 or midnight. soooo tired. The kids are good , the girls are typical teenagers - boys- phones-dates - friends lol, my oldest turns 17 in july - if that don't make you feel old i dont know what will haha i wish she would concentrate more on school but i guess i should expect that at her age she gets more beautiful every day -my 14 yr old lives and breathes the shop right now she draws flash and wants to apprentice under my friend amy as soon as she can. my son is still the sweetest boy on the planet, is growing an inch a day it seems and still wants to be a nascar driver lol
.... so everyone tell your fishy family whats new in your lives , how's the family? the weather ?any new developments?

t316

Hi Jen...got any youtube clips of the band? Would love to see.
I have been staying low. Gave up tobacco, so nerves are on edge, plus I'm really not getting use to the new swf forum setup. Best of luck on the new shop. Now where's the video?

meowzer

HI JEN, glad to hear you are away for a GOOD reason....sounds exciting. Same old same old for me....LOL....swf.com...work...work...home to care for the tanks

nw2salt08

Hey Jen!
Sounds like you've got a lot of good things going right now! So happy for you!
Well, we got a puppy, husband came home and I'm having my ultrasound tomorrow for this little baby growing inside me!

jennythebugg

i fell off the wagon and started smoking again :( no you tube that would be hideous lol but ill see if i can get an audio clip up for ya'll. im not used to the new look here either, good luck to you on quitting ..... i still expect that baby to be a girl !!!! and i hope you and your husband are having all the fun *wink* *wink* lol

stdreb27

Fun stuff, I'm working in Corpus for a little while. And I live at work, 70 hours plus it seems like.