tell people about your kittens cats

rainbow grouper

i thought i might start this thread on account of me loving cats as well as fish my cats names are (family order) coco tiger socks squeak socks and squeak are daughters of coco and nieces of tiger. coffee and meow meow is coffees daughter. froggles who is possibly cocos father coffe and froggles were strays we took in id love to hear about your cats
p.s the cats we have spend most of the day looking at the fish tanks LOL

rainbow grouper

yeah well these cats are money eaters they eat loads of food especially froggles the amount of people who have entered the house saying ''I thought she was pregnant'' or is she pregnant'' hes not even female!

meowzer

Been busy
I saw this thread when it was first posted.....EVERYONE knows about my cats....and everytime someone mentions a cat I get dragged in....LOL
OK...I have 2 cats....Meowzer and Trixy...here they are on their tree

And Meowzer watching me

And the 2 of them on my desk

HAPPY NOW LOL

reefraff

When I was a kid we always gave our cats the same names, target and bait. I'd hear my oldest brother call target then I'd hear a noise and he'd tell #2 to go get the bait........ Then we'd get a new cat :)

rainbow grouper

nice cats meowzer i might post pics of all mine but socks is acting strange 2 days ago she got scared out of her wits for some odd reason shes better now but still on edge