The Giant Nano Tank Pic Thread

treybom

OK WELL IT'S NOT GIANT YET BUT WITH ALL OF YOUR HELP.... WE CAN GET A COUPLE OF AWESOME PAGES!!! JUST POST AWAY... ANY AND ALL PICS OF YOUR NANO TANK... POST AWAY!!! ILL PUST SOME PICS UP SOON... BUT DONT HESITATE!!!!! LETS SEE THOSE AWESOME NANO TANKS.... NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE IN IT OR HOW LONG YOUVE HAD IT.. POST AWAY!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

POST AWAY!!!!! COME ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!
TREY

***)

jacksdad

Ok, I'll go first.
24NC
178W 70MH, 108PC
about 28 lbs of LR
mated pair false percs
lawnmower blenny
various zoos
red and green striped shrooms
rainbow echinata
devils hand
toadstool
dersa clam
branching torch
and a few rics
I just added about 8 lbs of LR and even after 1 year it's still very much a work in progress
here is a full tank shot and some close ups...

jacksdad

Originally Posted by treybom
jacks dad what is in the first pic in the second post

A blue and red ricordia with a bright yellow mouth. Camera is not very good, so the colors are far less vibrant than what they are in person.
Bob

viziouskat

That looks really nice!!! I hope to get mine started pretty soon... I only have the 24gal NC DX and the stand, planning on buying some equipment this weekend.....

treybom

Originally Posted by jacksdad
A blue and red ricordia with a bright yellow mouth. Camera is not very good, so the colors are far less vibrant than what they are in person.
Bob
wow its amazinG!!!!! id love to see it in real life!!

jerth6932

Sorry stocking list for my 24 G JBJ NANO!!!
8 Plain Hermit Crabs 12-19-05
8 Zebra Hermit Crabs 01-16-06
9 Margarita Snails 12-23-05
1 Black Banded Serpent Starfish 12-23-05
1 Cleaner Shrimp 01-17-06
1 Coral Banded Shrimp 01-17-06
2 Ocellaris Clownfish 02-26-06
1 Toadstool Leather Coral 12-23-05
1 Hammer Coral 12-26-05
1 Hairy Mushroom (Rock) 12-26-05
1 Purple Tip Torch Coral 01-16-06
1 Mushroom Rock (w/ 2 polyps) 01-16-06
Christmas Tree Worm Coral 01-17-06
Ricorden Mushroom Polyp Orange (1 polyp) 01-17-06
Metalic Green Frogspawn Coral 01-17-06
Metalic Green Star Polyp 01-17-06
Bullseye Mushroom 01-17-06
Short Tentacle Plate Metallic Green 01-17-06
Red/Pink Feather Duster 01-17-06
Zooanthid long stem (Orange/Green) 02-13-06
Pink Polyp Zoos 02-18-06

saltaholic

This is my 24g jbj nano. Its not fully stocked yet.
The mighty nitrate god decided to spike so I have to get control of him before I continue.

zoie2

Here's my tank- 12 gal aquapod.

here's Popper, my yellow polyp,

here's Happy, my sun coral,

and here's Donk, my toad stool

treybom

umm... 20 gal i firefish scooter blenny.. obviously a BIG work in progress!
oo forgot the blenny...

and.....

nanokid

hey i no this is a thread for pics but i have a qustion for ever 1 about 6 gallon 12 gallon or 24 gallon aquapods or JBJ nanos but my friend barrett had told me i am gonna go threw 3 cycles with my aquapod 12 gallon first cycle is algae and than the next one is mixed with the algae it is brown algae and than the next one its hair algae is this true or is he just not keeping up with his JBJ nano 24 gallon i mean its every where lol its sooo ugly he has it even on his gravel and the glass surrounds the tank and even on the back but well this happen to mine?

zoie2

I read it will cycle like that. It did for me. First I got the diatoms (brown algae) then I got some greenish stuff, then
came the hair algae. The diatoms cleared up on it's own, My tank had pretty much cycled once the hair alge hit so I got a small cleaning crew and that took care of it. The snails mowed it down.