The Giant Nano Tank Pic Thread

bigpete

Originally Posted by treybom
bigpete... what is that coral your clown is hosting? what kind of lighst do u have?
he's hosting my frogspawn. the lighting is just the standard pc lighting that came with the nano cube dlx.

jhebi

Originally Posted by JrMafia90
jhebi- nice car, if i had a bentley i would make sure nobody is crawlin all over it

Lol, dont worry they are my little fishes....Car you can always fix and change, but the little cuties you can't......

treybom

Originally Posted by bigpete
he's hosting my frogspawn. the lighting is just the standard pc lighting that came with the nano cube dlx.
how many watts is that standard?

L

lbaskball

Originally Posted by bigpete
hey how long have you had the frogspawn? and doesnt the frogspawn need more light then what comes standard in the 12gal?

bigpete

Originally Posted by lbaskball
hey how long have you had the frogspawn? and doesnt the frogspawn need more light then what comes standard in the 12gal?
ive had it for about 2 1/2 months and no he is just doing fine under the delux lighting, not the standard nano cube lighting. i should have rephrased that i have the 12 gal DLX