The LFS "Kip 007 and Bang"

logan15

Ok while I was at my first day of work yesterday I was really studying our 120 Gallon reef where we sell our corals and so on and ever since one of the most knowledgeable people got switched to another location the reef tank has slower not been as nice. Im going to ask if I can take care of the tank. Now my question is would old MH bulbs cause some corals to bleach from the lost of spectrum? The corals still look nice somewhat but some dont. Any help on what I should do? Im going to work today so I'm going to ask them how old the bulbs are.

I would go so far as to say that its out of the question, but I am not really a MH person . . . I have yet to set up a set and I have limited experience with SPS (I assume you are referring to SPS here).
However, I do think that it would case a change in coloration. The degrading spectrum would lead to more brown colos I would suspect . . . not 100% though.
Which shop are you referring to?

logan15

I didnt look too hard but im taking in my camera today and ill get pics and let you guys judge yes there are some leathers