The Most Beautiful Fish

big

Can not remember where I found this shot, but this guy thinks he is the "Cutest" lilltle fellow around!!
He ain't pretty but who could not love this shot!

perfectdark

Originally Posted by myerst22
http:///forum/post/2487058
I love campbells pics. We should all have to pick one fish from each family. I won't go into that but I love conpics, dragon morays, super male lineatus, scotts, rhomboids, potters, red coris. I think all fish are beautiful but these are the ones I have currently that I love.
reef safe
What kind of fish is this?

perfectdark

Originally Posted by myerst22
http:///forum/post/2487058
I love campbells pics. We should all have to pick one fish from each family. I won't go into that but I love conpics, dragon morays, super male lineatus, scotts, rhomboids, potters, red coris. I think all fish are beautiful but these are the ones I have currently that I love.
reef safe
reef safe
no
no
no

What is that fish in your first pic?

mx#28

PerfectDark, the fish you're inquiring about looks like the Japanese Anthias Holanthias borbonius to me.

suzy

How can a girl pick just one? I love my antenata who eats from my hand, and my puffer who puffs to get my attention and to get petted (and fed, of course). But, there are the sexy angels and butterflies whose colors literally glow in the moonlight? What about the tiny gobies who have that pouty expression and the magnificent patterns? Or the wrasses who seem to glide effortlessle through the water? Or the tang who thinks he is hiding when he puts only his head under a rock (like I can't see the rest of his entire body?)? How can I pick just one?
Ok, for me, it's this female. A wonderful, personable fish who greets me in the morning, and seems to really attempt to communicate with me and her tankmates. Not only is she a healthy strong fish who gives me fry for Christmas, she is captive bred and completely care free:

mx#28

I could list a 100 or more fish, but I'll try to be concise.

1. Ornate Ghost Pipefish - Solenostomus paradoxus

aquaknight

There some fish ridiculous fish, like blue spotted adult etiquette sharks and dussumieri and Naso Vlamingii tangs that I'll never be able to keep, but 2 of my fish are really starting to catch on IMO. My Hawaiian Puffer and Blueface Angel....