The motherload of pics

mimzy

ohhhh da baby!!!!
u have THE coolest tank. Your combination of inhabs is just fabulous.
Make sure u've got a couple sharks around when Brooklyn gets older....good leverage with prospective suitors...

rberhow

First of all, a big congrats to you!!!!! What a beautiful daughter you have. Already loves the camera, too!!! :) So is the new tank for her? Glad your still finding enough energy to play with your tanks too. Isn't it amazing what a person can get done when suffering from sleep deprivation?

J

jcrim

Thanks everyone... I have to admit that things will get tougher when I'm back at work. Wild how much easier life is when your not at work...

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by cZoNe13
hey Jcrim is that hexagon tank a 1.5 gallon
awesome pics once again u da man
35 gallon... thanx :joy:

aw2

Originally Posted by revjaxson
Da Baby is Gorgeous!!!!!!

She MUST look like her mother. That's the only conclusion I can come to...

E

exile415

i have to agree, it does look like an onyx. how much did you pay ? if they only charged you as a true perc. wow lucky you ..

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by exile415
i have to agree, it does look like an onyx. how much did you pay ? if they only charged you as a true perc. wow lucky you ..
I paid $30. Looking for another to make a pair.
Thanks for the compliments on my daughter... we're still not sure who the real mother is. Hmmm.

treybom

Originally Posted by Evanish
True perculas don't have that much black. Heres my pair of TRUE percula.

Then pair of plan percula clowns:

False perculas have more black around their stripes. Looks like a false/oxy
id have to disagree.... false percs aka ocellaris have little to none black around the stripes and true have alot more... onyx clowns are almost completely black between the stripes
o and jcrim.. as always.. awesome tank ... and congrats on the addition to the family

J

jcrim

The nano is 5 gallons. Dwarves are a little challenging because you have to hatch baby brine shrimp pretty much everyday. But they are great for smaller nanos. I could probably put 5-10 more in this tank and it won't be overstocked.

puffer24/7

i have a 12 gallon nano dlx with about 10 to 15 pounds of buna rock and a bunch of crabs and snails what else would i have to put in their to house them properly and how many could i put in there thank you oh forgot to mention is it ok to feed them frozen and if not how do u hatch baby brine i am new to this thank you

J

jcrim

Generally they only eat live baby brine. You could make a hatchery or buy one pretty cheap. In a 12 gallon you could max out at 20-30 dwarves. Checkout seahorse dot org for info.

J

jcrim

Hatchery is a small container. Basically you add 1/2 teaspoon of eggs to some saltwater. Circulate with an airstone. They take about 24 hours to hatch.