The new BTA

lili13

We got a new BTA for our clowns last night and I figured it MIGHT hide, but wasn't sure. Sure enough, when the moonlights came on, it was off and running...lol. Look...
Maybe it;s new name is The Littlest Bubble Tip Hobo..

lion_crazz

Great shots of your new addition!
Be sure to feed that bubbletip anemone though. It looks as if it is bleaching due to lack of light/food (tentacles should be darker, not clear).

lili13

yep, fed it as soon as it opened yesterday evening. It was bleached from the LFS :( bummer, but hopefully it does well, thanks!

lion_crazz

Awesome!! Nothing better than an educated consumer.

Good luck with your new addition and post some shots of it in a month or so!

lili13

So I was away for a few days and my BTA hasn't moved. I hope it does, because a you can see from the pictures, I can't really feed it when it's in behind those rocks, plus my clowns can't play in it

My bi-colour blenny has gone missing. My fiance said he hasn't seen him in two days...and he's always out looking around. I have a bad feeling he got too curious and the anemone ate him
I really hope not, I LOVE that fish! He has SO much character. Does anyone know if that could happen? Also, do you think the anemone will move to the front? There's no flow back there, and like I said I can't really get to it to feed it that well.....ughhh silly things!

lili13

haha ya, it's a biocube so it couldn't jump out unless while we had the lid open and that didn't happen...we have it rigged so the cats can't get at it either..