The Official Random Thread, Click here, You Know You Want To

chickadee

the needles are one time use and already come sterilized...
and I KNOW!!! i HATE those people that lay on the horn... but i also hate those people that flip you off when you honk at them after like 10 seconds... it's like they're leaning over into the back seat, then you honk to tell them to go, then you get the finger... WTH is that all about?!?!?!

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by chickadee
i dunno, why do you?
well, who could pass out on free candy!?!?! hmmm i wonder if bums take advantage of this holiday... :notsure:
Originally Posted by Anonome

Why do people honk at you when the light turned green like 1 second ago?
because ur wasting his gas!

i give the finger when people honk at me for the wrong reasons! im at a intersection that say " NO RIGHT ON RED." so im there for 2 mins waiting for the green and this asian lady, yes ASIAN LADY, honks at me for like 15 secs to turn already. i climb out the window and give her the finger and she just shuts the "you kno" up! im sure i messed her day up. yet after doing that i felt scared because ull never kno what an angry asian could do behinde the wheel. LOL

renogaw

book stores that have sticker prices on books for the book's list price are silly. why put the same price on a sticker if its printed on the book??

maroonytun

I Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp longer than you.

ruaround

what happened to the insert coin thread... and what happened to chickadee and soto??? they havent been around for a while...