The Official Random Thread, Click here, You Know You Want To

shogun323

I went into the hardware section of Lowes this weekend and innocently asked the guy working there, " excuse me sir, can you tell me where I can find your nuts?" He started laughing before I even realized what I had said.

maroonytun

Originally Posted by shogun323
I went into the hardware section of Lowes this weekend and innocently asked the guy working there, " excuse me sir, can you tell me where I can find your nuts?" He started laughing before I even realized what I had said.

LOL

ruaround

Originally Posted by shogun323

when i worked in the grocery business... i heard this question weekly... around the holidays heard it almost daily... it was hard to keep a straight face...
its also fun to call the meat department of a store and ask if they have pigs feet... then ask where they buy their shoes...

fccman

It should be illegal to put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. And also to sell them. But the worst is 24 hour X mas song radio stations.......already?

ruaround

people dont decorate with roaster pans, basters, turkey timers, yams, cranberry sauce, marshmallows or potatoes...

and whats better than Elvis singin Blue Christmas for 54 days in a row reminding you that you havent done any Christmas shopping...

hot883

Scientists need to figure out the molecular structure of corn. Ever notice it does not get processed in the body.

tx reef

Originally Posted by hot883
Scientists need to figure out the molecular structure of corn. Ever notice it does get proceessed in the body.

Wait..where did that come from? I don't remember eating any corn..... :hilarious

hot883

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Wait..where did that come from? I don't remember eating any corn..... :hilarious
Ya, like a week ago.
What the heck is it made of and why does it keep the same color and shape? It's just not right. :notsure: