The play by play on a Jebo 180 skimmer

jobob

i got mine from aquadeal, and it took 7days from when he shipped it. i live in pa and it was coming from cali. so about a week. i love mine works great, u should see the crap it pulls out!!!

jobob

the sea clone and jebo 180 hob are pretty much the same. i wouldnt get the sea clone, i heard bad things, i had the hob jebo and it gave off bubbles, then again i didnt give it time to break in. so i when with the in sump jebo. i hear insumps work better than hob??

vtecbro007

Originally Posted by jobob
the sea clone and jebo 180 hob are pretty much the same. i wouldnt get the sea clone, i heard bad things, i had the hob jebo and it gave off bubbles, then again i didnt give it time to break in. so i when with the in sump jebo. i hear insumps work better than hob??

yea it does work better in sump i live in cali so it shouldnt take a while to arrive i ordered yesterday nite total $44 with 530 gph pump.

edwar050

I have a jebo 180 HOB skimmer and I must say it does work well for the price and is better than not having a skimmer. The draw back to mine is that it is a bit noisy and I really dislike having to constantly adjust the foam level. It has decent to good foam, although I have seen some seaclones at fat fish in Daphne Alabama that put out a lot of dark green skim better than my jebo. Try an airline dual adjuster with two wooden airstones, works for me. Anybody know anyway to nullify the sound of these skimmers???

smbrach

Originally Posted by betacrash
thats a good hiding place. i never know where to put my crack pipe.
Thanks for the laugh here, betacrash!!

I love it when typos are hilarious!!