The real reason Libs hate Sarah Palin

reefraff

Wasn't there a drinking game where you did a shot every time they said the word Maverick? Had to be a lot of really bombed people during that election.

scsinet

How about one where you took a shot every time you heard the words "community organizer" or "failed policies of the Bush Administration" ???

reefraff

If they would have done shots for hope and change people would have been dropping like flies from alcohol poisoning.

ironeagle2006

Why do they hate her. Simple she took a 2nd rate RINO that was going to be DESTROYED by OBAMA and when she was introduced she made it a race. Then the DNC and the LIBERAL MEDIA had to Destroy HER to make sure their BOY BYE GOLLY got elected. I got calls from buddies of mine in Alaska that were saying people were going thru her TRASH trying to get dirt on her and her family. If you ever watched the entire interview you could see how they editied it to make her look the worst possible.
Yet Obama states there are 57 states and is corrected by the reporter with no problem. He also stated he was a Muslim and George Stepolopolis corrected him with do'not you mean Christian live on TV. The MSM never went into the Bill Ayers or any of the other crap in his Background or his own lies in his books. Yet they went out of their way to destroy Palin why because she is plain spoken and a threat to their dream. Palin even has her oldest son in the US Army he was on Active duty in Iraq yet did she bring that up NO. Why if she had he would have been removed from his unit. He wanted to finish his tour. She is the real deal for alot of america. Trust me if she ran in 2012 I will be voting for her.

hlcroghan

I absolutely do not personally hate the woman. I said that earlier but I later explained that statement. I literally think she is unintelligent and a bad choice for VP for this country. It is simply my opinion. You better believe they went through Obama's trash too. I am not saying he is perfect. And, I have absolutely no problem with him being Muslim. That does not translate into anything bad at all. And if someone turns this into a religious thread to prove that wrong, you are silly.
And on the note about her son being in the Army, great, way to go. That doesn't mean she knows anything more about leading this country (yes yes yes, I know Obama doesn't either, blah blah blah). I DO NOT approve of her because I think her IQ is not up to par for the job.

reefraff

Originally Posted by hlcroghan
http:///forum/post/3156546
I absolutely do not personally hate the woman. I said that earlier but I later explained that statement. I literally think she is unintelligent and a bad choice for VP for this country. It is simply my opinion. You better believe they went through Obama's trash too. I am not saying he is perfect. And, I have absolutely no problem with him being Muslim. That does not translate into anything bad at all. And if someone turns this into a religious thread to prove that wrong, you are silly.
And on the note about her son being in the Army, great, way to go. That doesn't mean she knows anything more about leading this country (yes yes yes, I know Obama doesn't either, blah blah blah). I DO NOT approve of her because I think her IQ is not up to par for the job.
I'd take someone who is honest with good intentions over a deceitful backroom dealer like Obama any day. Do you Obama backers really think Joe Biden is equipped to run things? He scare's me more than Obama.

angler man

She is the real deal for alot of America.
See, this is how I feel as well. I would actually campaign for her. I have never felt that way about Bush. Voting for Bush was more like voting for the best man for the job. The Dems really had awful candidates quite frankly.
I was actually not going to vote this last election. McCain was worthless IMO. Palin was the ticket without a doubt.
But hey, we now have Hope and Change. I'm excited!

angler man

Originally Posted by hlcroghan
http:///forum/post/3156546
I absolutely do not personally hate the woman. I said that earlier but I later explained that statement. I literally think she is unintelligent and a bad choice for VP for this country. It is simply my opinion. You better believe they went through Obama's trash too
. I am not saying he is perfect. And, I have absolutely no problem with him being Muslim. That does not translate into anything bad at all. And if someone turns this into a religious thread to prove that wrong, you are silly.
I wonder what they found in his trash can? Fake Birth certificates?

BTW hlcroghan, you are totally correct, I mean is she really intelligent enough to be the VP of the United States of America?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU&NR=1