The Rebuild of my 180 Begins!! And Continues!!

9supratt4

ORA Green Birdsnest - Lights blew out the color

Fat & Happy CandyCane Coral

Hydnophora & some Cabbage Coral or something

And my overloaded frag rack

9supratt4

Originally Posted by calbert0
http:///forum/post/3182467
Lookin nice!
Thanks!!
I just installed my new Phoenix 14K bulbs last night and they came on for the first time 45 minutes ago....A LOT different than the previous Corallife bulbs I had. The phoenix have a much deeper blue hue to them....right now they seem more dull than the old bulbs, but I know I have to give them some time to burn-in. So far I am happy with them.
I shortened my MH schedule from 7 hours to 3 hours to avoid shocking the corals. I plan to add an hour every five days or so until I'm back to the 7 hours.
And then my impeller on my skimmer pump died a week ago....new one should be in tomorrow.

luvmyreef

Wow! glad to see things are looking good. I wouldnt mind taking a candy cane frag off your hands
, it is beautiful!! Anyway....congrats! your tank is looking fabulous!!

mie

Looks very nice. I still do not understand why people pay that kind of money for the boring style of a foxface.

9supratt4

Last night I picked up a new lightfixture!! It's the same one I have now, but it's the 3x250 MH's instead of the 3x150's!! Now I should have no problem in my tank at all!!
Just ordered the hanging kit and new 250W Phoenix 14K Bulbs!!
I'm also going to start Vodka dosing very soon!!

9supratt4

Just got my new 250w Phoenix bulbs and hanging kit!! I put the new bulbs and turn this thing on for 5 minutes and DAMN is this thing a million times brighter than the one I have!! It's awesome!!
I hope to get the new light hung in the next couple days!!