cal559

New Test Results For Mike
ph: 8.2
nitrates: 0
nitrites: 0
ammonia: .25ppm

Looks like he started his spike....

howardj

Mike just tested his water again after having his heaters in all night, and his ammonia spiked again

mboswell1982

well folks, i am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for your viewing pleasure, i have pictures, lots and lots of pictures, but, im only gonna post a few of em, gotta keep ya in suspense, ya know? lol
and here are the long awaited pics lol, i think this is how im gonna leave my scape, i like it, its got lots of hidey holes in it, a few big caves, so, i think this is how its gonna stay lol

mboswell1982

ok, so far, ive got 35lbs of live rock in the tank, 20lbs of live sand, an its filled up with RO water, i havent tested since i added the sand, i did that yesterday afternoon, i plan on testing tonight, i just wanted to let everything settle down first before i bothered trying to test, ive got a nice lil colony of brown zoas that have a very nice lil color morph on em, and some gorgeous shrooms that have been id'd as green lighting shrooms, i happen to like the derbesia thats growing on my rock, an so its staying there, ive got 2 heaters in the tank, one in each corner, 1 penguin 550 powerhead, for now, it'll be replaced by 2 koralia 2's, plus 2 old HOB filters that are being utilized as fuges currently
oh, an lets not forget that purple gorg, he's goin to the lfs next weekend for credit though :p

mboswell1982

thanks, this tank has been a LONG time in coming, but, im glad its finally up, another week or so an ill be adding some CUC an possibly even a couple clown gobies an maybe a wheelers watchmen, they'll end up being moved over into a 10g tank that im gonna start either next weekend or the weekend after

redsea

Originally Posted by mboswell1982
http:///forum/post/2937861
thanks, this tank has been a LONG time in coming, but, im glad its finally up, another week or so an ill be adding some CUC an possibly even a couple clown gobies an maybe a wheelers watchmen, they'll end up being moved over into a 10g tank that im gonna start either next weekend or the weekend after

nice, keep us updated!

mboswell1982

i actually really like that macro algae, everyone has bashed on it, but, im really diggin it, i think it makes the tank look better personally, an if it decides to grow on the glass an sand an what not, well, ill just cook the rock to get rid of it lol