the start of my 20L adventure lol

mboswell1982

thanks guys, its good to be back, an im gonna struggle to keep my hands outta the tank, cause i think im gonna try an leave the rock work just like it is lol

mboswell1982

LMAO now u should know i wont add that panther grouper for at least 6 months :p
thanks man, im actually very happy with the rock, no matter what all the haters say LOL

nissan577

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mboswell1982

thanks man, check out the newest pics after moving everything around, moving the tank to a new stand, and a new room, an aquascaping :D

nissan577

wow man it looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why do you have so much algae though? i love the caves so much to!

mboswell1982

that algae is a macro algae known as derbesia, and im keeping it cause of the bioligical filtration it will provide, it will do the exact same job as chaeto, but inside the tank instead of in a fuge lol, ill just have to keep an eye on it so it doesnt overcrowd the tank LOL

mboswell1982

i have trimmed a LOT off lol, but, im leavin whats there, if it moves onto the rocks that are clear, those rocks will get scrubbed, an if it moves on the sand, the entire tank will get nuked lol

mboswell1982

hell naw, i like the stuff, an jess loves it, thinks it adds something to the tank, an i do to really, so, its stayin :p

nissan577

jess? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh someone has a lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mboswell1982

lol jess is my gf, soon to be fiance, she loves the tank, an wants me to set up 2 more tanks, a 10g nano for the bedroom, an a 20g long, using the other 20 long ive got, for a fw planted tank an use it to grow out koi from 2" to 4-5" to put in our koi pond

nissan577

oh how nice. but maybe a 2 fish at a time with the 20lg but its good! and awwwwwwwww when are you gonna ask her?

nissan577

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get the 25cents one from the candy machine.
this one

or this one will be ok

mboswell1982

the one im lookin at runs about 6 grand or so lol
im smart about this kinda stuff, i buy the one she likes, not the one i like

thats a tip for all you guys out there, get ur gf/fiance/wife stuff she likes, like, when we go to the mall or whatever, if she says, oooohhh baby, i really like that, i then have an idea on what to get her for her birthday/christmas/anniversary/valentines day lol