the start of my 20L adventure lol

mboswell1982

i will have the stand built by the end of the week, ill have the filters either tomorrow or teusday, ill have water in the tank by my next payday, which is 2 weeks from this past friday :p

nwdyr

oop's....sorry Mike didnt mean to start a riot
........psst...hey , what about the Log cabin thing??? exnaa on the abin ka.....

mboswell1982

LOL its all good man, an yeah, we live in a pretty good sized log cabin on the banks of the lewis river, just a few miles down from lucia falls

mboswell1982

its goin nissan, i posted up the pics u wanted :p gonna have one hellacious stand, the sides an top are gonna be outta finished white birch, got a helluva deal on the stuff at lowes lol

nwdyr

that is SHAWEEEEET! can you post pic's of the house??? I LOVE log cabins! for real always wanted one!

mboswell1982

sure bro, ill try an get some tomorrow during the daylight, its been dark here for over an hour now, an im still at work :p

mboswell1982

currently i work in a convenience store, simply because i cant get a job at any of the hydraulics places around here
ugh, whoever heard of being overqualified to work with hydraulics?

mboswell1982

yeah, it doesnt help that at 26, ive got over 14 years in the industry LOL my mom owns her own hydraulics shop in augusta ga, and ive been working there for as long as ic an remember, actually on the payroll since i was 12

nissan577

holly snap! im 16 and i still dont get paid i just help my lfs lmao, well i work on the famous bidding website

mboswell1982

her personal philosophy about kids working for family is this, your family, u should work harder, do more, for less money